2014年4月20日

V Chat Cafe ♥

Today, I went to V Chat Cafe which is located at Kuchai Lama :P
I went to having my second lunch with Suzanne at 2pm -_-
V Chat Cafe actually is the 吹吹水 punya shop, just changed the name~

We bought the voucher from Groupon :D
So, we can get the western meal with RM11.90 only ^^
I felt this is quite cheap lah.. :)
Because it's included a mushroom soup with garlic bread, drinks and ice cream! Good one! =D

I ordered a Honey Chicken Chop and Mango Tea~
And Suzanne ordered a Grill Chicken Chop and Peach Tea~
Both of us ordered Yam Ice cream~~finally we have same taste -_-
My comment for the foods is honey too sweet, I do not like the food too sweet lah >.<
Then, Grill Chicken Chop comes with a black pepper sauce..It is quite nice actually =)
So Suzanne helped me asked for another black pepper sauce for me @.@
By the way, I like my Mango Tea so much, it is really have mango taste inside~ Haha! xD
Oh ya, the mushroom soup is very nice too, it is no onion inside and the taste is so delicious (Like!)
Still, the garlic bread is too little lah, only one piece for each person -____-lll
↓↓↓The foods and drinks at V Chat Cafe ^^↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Before we eat the Chicken Chops! xD↓↓↓

After we finished our meals, I let Suzanne to mark my essay..(Aw~so shy >_< )
I got a lot of grammar mistakes again as what I already expected -_-
I hope that one day I can wrote a essay without grammar mistakes in my future~~ :D
English not hard to learn, the hardest part is the grammar :(
Sometimes, even though you know the words, but you would use it in a wrong way @.@
So, I am thankful I have a friend who knows English very well, Suzanne~ Haha! xDDD
 ↓↓↓Selfie for today when Suzanne is marking my essay :P↓↓↓

So fun for today! :D
Suzanne: "Susahlah, friend with a blogger~ Cannot eat the food before captured photos!"
I laughed! I can refresh our memories with blog mah!
You don't know punya lah! Haha xD
 ↓↓↓Captured photos before we go back home :P↓↓↓

Have a good memory for today! :)
Keep in touch! =P

沒有留言:

張貼留言