2015年8月15日

Day3 in Langkawi ♥

2015.08.12
We woke up at 7am+ and ate breakfast in the hotel at 7.30am :X
Why we wake up so early? Because we were going to snorkeling today! :D

Pulau Payar Marine Park
After bus and ferry, finally we reach the destination! :D
This is my first time to snorkeling! Excited! ^^
But I don't know how to swim, it make me scare actually, even though my friends kept telling me no need to know how to swim also can snorkeling :X
They hold my hands when snorkeling, kamsahamida! ^^
If they did not hold my hands, I unable to move forward, I don't why, maybe I noob in swimming -.-
The sea is not that clean actually, you can see some rubbish on the sea :)
But, when you snorkeling to far a bit, it is clean, you can see many many fishes and corals :D
You also can see sea cucumber, my friends saw 2 sea cucumbers, but I didn't see it T^T
And, I only saw one small shark -_______-
I thought I can capture a photo will small shark, but no, so yea, a little bit disappointed =X
It is a good experience still, just I feel not very worth to go *.*
Because we have to wait for ferry and bus to go, and wait for ferry and bus again to go back X.X
Wasted a lot of time on that, if the ferry and bus can go faster, then will be better, haha xD

Qiang Shi Fu Seafood Restaurant
We planned to have our dinner here after shower :)
We ordered 3 湿奶油老虎虾(Around RM35 each), 铁板豆腐, 蒸蛋 & 姜葱啦啦 ^^
I love their 湿奶油老虎虾, so tasty, and the prawn is very fresh! [Recommend this!]
I prefer Orkid Ria's 铁板豆腐, it would be very tasty without onion, because I don't eat onion xD
姜葱啦啦 punya lala very juicy, the onion smell not that strong, I like it too! :D
蒸蛋 quite tasty too, I returned to this restaurant on the following day! Haha :P
Address: Lot 2614, Jalan Pantai Cenang, 07000 Cenang, Langkawi (Opposite Underwater World)
Operation Hours: 3.30pm-11.30pm (but it was opened at 5pm on the following day we went x.x)
Website: Qiang Shi Fu Seafood Restaurant
↓↓↓铁板豆腐↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓姜葱啦啦↓↓↓
↓↓↓蒸蛋↓↓↓
↓↓↓老虎虾↓↓↓

Underwater World & The Zon Duty Free Shop
I am not going to the underwater world to see penguin or fish, I just went to duty free shop :P
Finally I bought the Macallan liquor that my brother wants me to buy~
And we bought some chocolates and liquors again! Hahaha, shopaholics xD


Kai Song Fruits Stall 真浪鲜果店
They famous of their ice cream, has Durian, Mango, Banana and White Coffee flavour :)
We ordered for Mango ice cream because we will drink liquor after ice cream :D
The taste of their Mango ice cream is taste better than real Mango! Super delicious!!!! ♡
Mango ice cream too delicious, didn't capture photo, paisehh :P
Must try their ice cream! Even their ice cream is RM10 for 1 cup ^^
Address: Pantai Tengah, 07000 Kuala Lumpur (Nearby opposite of Aseania Hotel)
Operation Hours: 1pm-11.30pm
 ↓↓↓Banana ice cream↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Durian ice cream↓↓↓

Artisans Pizza
We back to hotel and ordered for Artisans Pizza's delivery ;)
We ordered 1 Margherita pizza & 1 Hawaii chicken pizza, taste just so so lah~
Taste good for supper~ haha x)
But it can deliver to ur room, so it is convenient when you urge to have a supper but lazy to drive xD
The delivery time is more than 30 minutes, so yea, order it early, before you hungry xP
Located: It has few branches in Langkawi
Operation hours: 9am-11.59pm, delivery hours until 2am (for pantai cenang area)

As usual, we played card and drinks liquors before sleep :D
Carmen drank Coca-cola, hahahaha xD

沒有留言:

張貼留言