2014年4月4日

My Life Recently

Recently, I am very busy again~~~
Last week and last last week Saturday, I went to work as a promoter :)
Erm.. I promote 5care detergent!
Well~ I know this product is very unfamous =X
But I enjoyed a very nice korean food at NSK Kuchai Lama! hehe :P
↓↓↓Bimbimbap with Kimchi :D↓↓↓
↓↓↓Side dish of Bimbimbap, a very nice sauce, kimchi and seaweed soup!↓↓↓


Continue my post with last school holiday which is on March~
Because of holiday, I no need to check the students' bag xD
Me and Mee Yee also have played a lots of game with them! =D
One of the games I like the most is balloon game =P
See~~~ Mee Yee helps me took this picture about me and balloons! =)
Looks like so sweet! Wahaha xD
↓↓↓Me with the balloons! ^^↓↓↓

Not only that, another activity is about bring the kids go to Chocolate Museum! =D
Finally, I can go with the kids to the trip! :D
But, we cannot try to do the chocolate at there -_-
Just can see how the chocolate from liquid to solid...(Put in to freezer? Haha!)
A little bit lame actually, the funniest part is the time we go to buy chocolate ~.~
I bought durian's chocolate! Hehe! x)
Dark chocolate for durian nice only, white and milk chocolate for durian a little bit sweet jor >_<
Ermm.. 1 box of the chocolate is RM23.00, but it's have buy 1 free 1 de! xD
Still, after I went back home, I only know 1 box of chocolate only have 9 durian's chocolate -.-lll
Too little jor lahhhhh! @.@
↓↓↓Chocolate Museum which located at Kota Damansara :)↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓2 boxes of Durian's chocolate! ^^↓↓↓

Okayyyy, finished talk about my happy part!
Now, talk a bit about something that make me unhappy~~
Someone who want to happy always, don't read what I wrote below lah!
Don't spoil your mood lah :)
Or spoil your mood with listen my grievance(委屈,不满??Check dictionary punya!) for awhile lah~

Ermm..a lots of people are blaming about me,
It makes my mood fell,
Why leh, why everyone are blaming about me leh!
Of course I will did everything with a reason or purpose,
But, a lots of people will misunderstand what I did,
Maybe is because of I am poor in explanation,
Or maybe is because of I always forget what is the purpose when someone asked me suddenly,  
So, I always lost the chance for me to say the real reason!
Is because of me, because of me !!
I don't know what happen to me,
Sometimes, I feel myself so useless....
When others blame about me, or say something about me,
I will remembered it,
Until I went back to home,
The sadness will keep continue...
Argh, it is a very bad feelings,
When I don't know who knows me :(
What advantage I have?
I know I am not good, but I am trying to be good.
I know I have a very short memory, but I trying to memorize it too..
And why I am so forgetful and useless!
Why? I just need someone to understand me...
Why can't you?
When I feel I am so alone, you are not console me, but with blame.
So sad...
Don't blame me for that anymore, please?
I will blame myself too, just don't expand my sadness, please >.<

Another bad news is,
Recently, I sore throat again..
I want to find someone to say what I met, my unhappy also cannot :(
-_________________________________-!!!


Before I ended my post, show you guys my twins~ [[So lame -_-
Okay lah, double side of me? @.@
My nice photo lah! Aiyoooo~~
I will become a happy Wei Yan again tomorrow! =D
 ↓↓↓Me and Me =P↓↓↓

Always tell yourself : 
"Everything will be okay, don't be sad too much, don't be worry too much, a little bit is enough." 
:)

沒有留言:

張貼留言