2014年4月26日

♫ Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang ♥

Today, I went back to SMK Sri Sentosa~ :)
What for? Hahaha! I got Anugerah STPM mata pelajaran Ekonomi! surprise~~~ xD
Okayyy, then Yuet Nam and Zhao Xuan got 5 prizes that day, so jealous -_-
Most of them got money leh, but I don't have :X

Today, I reached school before 8am, and wait until 9am only starts -_-
Then, we keep chatting at the behind! =P
It is quite enjoyable lah~ I feel ^^

Until my turn that time, it is so so so nervous!
But finally, I successful taking photo when I get cert :3
Graduation Night last year, I did not get any photos while I receiving my cert leh! Aduhh! @.@

And hor, have one things make me quite 'pek cik' -_-
PuiPui and YeeAi punya parent is their boyfriend..so geng >_<
I speechless at that moment -___-

↓↓↓A Happy Moment ^^↓↓↓

 ↓↓↓All the Form6 who attend Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang :D↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓My Solo Photo :P↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓My Photo & My Mom Photo =D↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Mother & Daughter~ ♥↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Show you my cert~ Wakaka xD↓↓↓

Then, today my brother's girlfriend bought this Macaron to me! O.O
Oh my god! So touched! T^T
It is so delicious~ outside is crunchy crunchy, and inside is super soft! (Like!)
Thanks to her a lot ^^
 ↓↓↓Macaron from Ficelle :3↓↓↓

Before I end this post,
Haha! So shy ~(@^_^@)~
Today, I'm too happy jor :P
So, I show you guys my latest dance cover of Mr. Chu from A Pink! ♥
I knew some part I dance wrong already lah, but I lazy to record again -_-
So like that lah, mostly is the same lah~ a little bit different jek =P
Okay, Finished!
How is it?
[Run away~~~~~]

沒有留言:

張貼留言