2014年5月1日

Happy Labour Day!

Today is Labour Day!
Stay at home like a worm :P

May is my birthday month...(17th of May arh! xD)
Also is the month that I lost my job :X
Actually, is my own problem, I do not want to work at that place anymore >_<
Since, the boss is keep changing... at the end changed to the boss that I do not like @.@
Until the last day of April, my boss only said increase my salary -_-
Still, I do not have the mood to stay there anymore...because too last minute already +.+
Even though I like the kids that I taught, only sometimes they are too sampat! Haha =P
↓↓↓With the cute kids! :D↓↓↓
↓↓↓I drew Brother for Kindergarten kids :P↓↓↓

Okay, then I will be keep going out with friends on this month, hehe :P
It is a good plan, is it? Haha ^^
Finally, rest awhile lo.. :P

By the way, I took lots of photos at my working place :)
↓↓My selfie at my working place↓↓↓
↓↓With my colleague, which is my friend :)↓↓↓ 

Yesterday, my brother show me a mini tic-tae! o.o
OMO~its size small until same with my eyes! (So small?!O.O)
Last time, I ate a mini oreo also..#.#
What happen to our society today? All the things also mini @.@
Remind me of this song, "Mini by APink and B.A.P "
Haha, it is a nice song ^-^

↓↓Mini tic-tae↓↓↓ 

Relax Everyday!
Watch dramas everyday!
Read novels everyday!
What a good enjoyment! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言