2014年5月16日

Fahrenheit88+SungeiWang♥

Today, I went out with my boyfriend! :D
We went to Fahrenheit88 to eat Jang-Gun ^^
Even though the way we walked to Fahrenheit88 quite tired, but because of foods.... >.<
When we reached there, I was tired until almost collapsed (虚脱-每日一字,英文大进步!)
Then, we found out there is not much people there, quite nice also! :P
It is because if a lot of peoples, I will become shy shy take so many oyster already xD

After we paid the bill, we start to take our foods =D
Of course, we went to take the Cheese Baked Oyster first :)
Still, what netizens are correct, the cheese has already cold down >.<
If the cheese is hot, will become very delicious, I feel :P
After we took some foods, we captured few photos first, then only start to eat ^^
↓↓↓Before we ate the foods :P↓↓↓

For me, I mostly ate the seafood only, definitely a seafood lover :D
My boyfriend has taken seafood and meat :)
Quite enjoying when we were eating there, hehe :P
STILL, I DON'T KNOW WHY THEIR LET US WATCH THE KOREAN MV AND PLAY THE ENGLISH SONGS! [Beh tahan! -_-]
I thought this is korean buffet? @.@
Okay lah, you want play the English songs then don't play the Korean MV there lah -___-
Some more, I don't know why they didn't supply Kimchi and Chocolate fondue, so sad :(
I saw from some netizens blogs, they said have supply those foods punya leh, unfair -.-
Ehem, conclusion, I still like Korean cuisine, haha xDD
Oh ya, there also had Durian's Ice Cream, very nice :3
↓↓↓All of the food we ate :)↓↓↓

After we ate until full like 2 big fatty, we captured some photos :P
Yeap, our fat photos! Haha! xD
Then, we walked to Sungei Wang to digest the foods we ate just now :)
Of course, we bought lots of things there, we became shoppers! Haha xD
Not only that, I bought my last 2 Hello Kitty at McDonald! Finally! =D
Except the Jumbo Hello Kitty, now I got all 6 Hello Kitties! Hehe ^^
After that, we only went back home! So satisfied! :D
↓↓↓Photos after had buffet o.o↓↓↓

Before I ended my post, I wanted to post my photos for today also!
Hehe, saya memang tak tau malu! xD
↓↓↓Photos for today! :)↓↓↓

[The End]

沒有留言:

張貼留言