2014年5月14日

♫ TheGardens+MidValley ♥

Today, I went out with Suzanne, an English lecturer! Haha! xD
We went to Sushi Zanmai to eat their super delicious foods :P
I ordered a lot of foods that contain Soft Shell Crab ^^
Definitely a soft shell crab lover! Hehe =D
I ate until very full and felt so satisfied! ^-^
Then, before we paid for the foods, we started to capture lots of photos!
Aww, we are too cute xD [Terlalu perasan -_-]
↓↓↓The foods we enjoyed!^^↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Keep capturing photos, haha xD↓↓↓

After that, we went to Shojikiya to eat Hokkaido Ice Cream :)
Even though Suzanne said it is Sherbet :P
A single scoop of ice cream is about RM4.80 for 40ml and RM5.80 for 60ml =]
I ordered a Hokkaido Melon to Niagara Wine ^^
Last time, the melon has more compared to now >.<
Then, of course we took pictures there also, hehe =P
Oh yeah, especially thanks to Suzanne treat me eat the Sherbet, I'm so touched! xD
↓↓↓Lesser melon compared to last time, but still nice :)↓↓↓
↓↓↓Our photos again :P↓↓↓

After we finished our food and dessert session, we start to buy things at the basement of MidValley =)
I bought a packet of Cheese and a Yoghurt that recommend by Suzanne x)
Then, we went to Guardian since Suzanne wanted to buy a cotton there o.o
Still, at the end she didn't buy that cotton because of the packet too big, she wants to buy a smaller one -_-
Suzanne is like a professor in take care of skin, she keep teaching me things there!
Hahaha, learnt a lot there, kamsahamida! =P

After that, both of us have already tired [These two old woman +.+]
Then, we found a place to sit and chit-chat there also captured some photos =D
What we are talking? Hahaha, secret, don't want tell you guys!
Don't be so sampat lah, aiyo! xD
We was talking about an hour, so pro! @.@
And I'm having fun in the chit-chat time :)
We are definitely girls, we can talk for so long time! Hehe x)
↓↓↓My selfie, hehe :)↓↓↓


At the end, congratulation to our cutest Suzanne!
She has got a scholarship to study at Nottingham!
So proud of her~ Some more she want to study English Literature @.@
This is too far from my dream! >_<
Erm, add oil lah you, haha xD

Wait, haven't end!! Before I ended this post......
I want to post a video again! [Orang ini tak tau malu punya ke?]
This time, I danced Catallena from Orange Caramel :P
Erm, this dance is more suitable to wear a pair of shoes I felt >.<
This dance is not too hard, but I felt very tired each time @.@
I have already become older lah, easier to get tired -_-
Hahaha, don't give me any bad comment lah, I just like to dance only :P
Sincerely, I also felt I danced Mr.Chu by A Pink better that this dance.. why arh?!
I knew I should pratice more, but I am a lazy girl, hehe x)

Haha, that's all for today! :D
Bye bye xD

沒有留言:

張貼留言