2014年5月4日

Mi-Na-Rae ♥

Yesterday, I hang out with my friends at Mi-Na-Rae :P
Okay, let me introduce them first~
The only boy who come is ZhiHoong...:X
And then others all girls, which are XiauQi, YeeAi, ShireWein and CheeYing :D

Finally, we went to eat korean cuisine together :)
But, from the comment of netizens, they said Mi-Na-Rae's food very nice o.o
Still, I think it is not that good as what I expected lah >.<
There side dishes are nicer than main dishes (from what I tasted -_-)
Maybe is because they did not roast the pork belly in front of us :X
Cannot feel that the sauce come out from the meat.. Haha xD
My comment: Price is reasonable, food is just like normal korean cuisine, 
Would not let you have the surprise emotional @.@

Then, after we finished our meal..we keep talking talking talking~ :P
Someone suggest to play Truth or Dare~!
Okayyyyy, we were so excited that time :D
But, very lucky, I did not kena to choose Truth or Dare~ Haha xD
Before they ended the game, they straight away ask me choose Truth or Dare -_-
Like that also can, beh tahan! Haha =P
The funniest part of the game is we call to our classmates :)
Call them for what? For fun lah, make them blurr blurr! Haha xD
↓↓↓All the foods! :D↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Korean's alcohol drinks! :P↓↓↓
↓↓↓Photos with them ^0^↓↓↓

After that, CheeYing and I went to MidValley :)
CheeYing want to buy socks, but at the end, she still did not buy it lah -_-
While I waiting CheeYing in the car, I captured a lot of photos! ^^
My comment: CheeYing have a very good skill in driving >.<
↓↓↓Photos taken in the CheeYing's car :P↓↓↓

By the way, recently I am enjoying reading novels!
It makes me less time to dance, haha! :P
I am a bookworm now ^^v
Sayonara~~~xD

沒有留言:

張貼留言