2014年5月20日

TheScottGarden+Soho ♥

Yesterday, I went to ZoeYee's Slumber Party :D
I did a wrong decision, I wore my school sport shirt as my pyjamas -_-
It is because CheeYing betrayed me, she said she will wear school sport shirt too >.<
Still, at the end, she didn't [She bluff me T^T]

Then, when CheeYing and I reached the Scott Garden,
I realized mostly they were not wearing pyjamas, they just brought the pyjamas to change at there @.@
Saya memang berasa mempersiasuikan diri semasa saya berjalan di Scott Garden -__-
Okay, I feel I am so dumb that time #.#
After that, I only know some of them were planning go to Club @.@
I am not the one who join to Club, but at the end I was persuaded to go also +.+
Even though I did not prepare anything to over-night =X
↓↓↓Funny day we had :D↓↓↓


Oh yeah, CheeYing and I reached there around 8pm, the party is start at 7pm :)
Then, we met CarmenLeong, Lili, Jenny and ZhiHoong, only go to the Soho, above the Scott Garden :D
At first, we thought we were the latest reached there, but it is not, and we are the earliest -.-
After that, the others only reached >.<
They were no punctuality! Aiyooo~ [No one is punctual, okay?]
↓↓↓Capturing photos before the others came! :P↓↓↓
↓↓↓My selfie with these prop x)↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Capturing photos after they came! :P↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Capturing photos again after they came! xD↓↓↓


When I first stepped in to the Loft Suite, I was like, so pretty, oh my god! xD
There is very nice and pretty even though the area was not so big :)
I saw a very big teddy bear there and that teddy bear is ZoeYee bought it herself O.O
I want to have one big teddy bear like that too, in the future, haha xD
Then, we kept captured photos there, my favourite time :P
Still, front camera is only 2MP, the photos quality not so good :(
But I enjoyed a lot in photo session~ haha xD
↓↓↓Photos with Teddy Bear =D↓↓↓

↓↓↓Teddy Bear and Me! ^^↓↓↓

Then, we ate foods (Macaroni, fried foods, waffles and domino pizza) and played Monopoly there :D
First time I played this game, but I felt it is funnier than normal card games xP
And I drank Somersby. Apple Cider, with alcohol 4.5%, very nice (Like!)
When the time 12am, which is 20 May, we sang Birthday song for beloved ZoeYee ^^
Oh, they bought a very big size's Jelly Cake, and it was smell so nice (Like again!)
Then, after we celebrated ZoeYee birthday, we changed our pyjamas to clubbing dress xD
That is not my dress definitely, it is Lili's dress xD
Since I did not prepare anything, so I only can borrow from others :P
OngTong's shirt also borrowed from Lili o.o
She has so much nice dress and shirt, oh my god, good taste! xD
I was obsessed by her dress that I wore, so I keep selfie at there xP
I feel so thankful to her, really, so touched T^T
↓↓↓Outfits of the day! :P↓↓↓

↓↓↓Clubbing outfits! ^^↓↓↓

So, we went  to next station after we were well-prepared, Club! :P
We went to Movida and ordered 2 towers Carlsberg :D
At first, I was totally not high to dance at there, and the music there is so...erm...not nice -_-
When we dance until very high that time, they will change to a slow song @.@
Still, the girls who have go to Club very fast to join in the clubbing atmosphere o.o
I was so shy to dance that time @.@
I know 2 of us have drunk, haha! xD
1 of them (Guess guess is who? xD) after drunk will kiss people, throw things also, so funny that time :P
Since the people has drunk until too exaggerated, so the boys sent her back to Soho :)
↓↓↓Movida's Atmosphere↓↓↓


Then, we continued second round xD
We thought wanted to change clubbing place, but suddenly they had played Korean song O.O
So, we went back the same place (I know it is funny -_-)
Still, we very high at second round compared with the first round xD
So enjoyable, thanks to them a lots, bring me to this kind of places to wider my knowledge, haha!:P
It is really so so so fun leh, oh my god! xD
Some more Monday's night very less people, so I felt more comfortable with it actually x)
Even though it will made the atmosphere not so high lah, but at the end we also became high already xD
We danced until the club closed, haha :P
After that, we went back to the Soho, then some of us played Monopoly again before we slept ^^
↓↓↓Happy Birthday, ZoeYee! ^^↓↓↓


Today's early morning, we woke up and tidy up all the things to prepare check out :D
Then, we went to eat 吃好点's dim sum which is near by NSK Kuchai Lama :)
After that, we only went back home @.@
I super tired after I went back home...after bath, I straight away went to sleep, haha xD
↓↓↓Photos at the Soho :P↓↓↓

↓↓↓They took my handphone to capture photos, a Sweet Couple!♡ ↓↓↓


Before I ended this post, I wanted to say: Happy Birthday, ZoeYee!♡
I also wanted to say, I really so happy dancing with them, play monopoly with them :P
All is my very first experiences! Haha, gonna have next time again with them ^^
Very happy moment that I had, so appreciate it :D
Super tired, but super happy too! ♥
↓↓↓My Selfie with pyjamas ^-^↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓My Selfie with Clubbing Dress ^-^v↓↓↓

♥~Happy Everyday~♥

沒有留言:

張貼留言