2014年5月23日

Malaysia Insurance Institute (MII)

Yesterday, I went out with ShireWein and YeeAi! =D
We went to SimeDarby by LRT (I just followed ShireWein -_-)
When we reached there (Sultan Ismail), we were waiting for YeeAi~
Because YeeAi came from her working place O.O
Then, ShireWein and I ate the Tiger(Strawberry Chocolate biscuit) that I brought! xD
I very scared of hunger >_<
Some more I have got menstrual period that day, pain+hungry, that feeling..ARGH! @.@

After YeeAi, we walked to SimeDarby by overbridge :)
That is quite far for me, my legs still muscle pain due to clubbing last time danced too much =X
We waited quite a long time at there, since there is only 2 counter available @.@
Then, ShireWein and YeeAi went to eat foods at the canteen of SimeDarby o.o
I did not go there to eat, because really not feeling well until want to vomit already~
This made me ate Maggi Mee after I went back home, haha xD
↓↓↓Even though not feeling well, capture photo is a must! =X↓↓↓

 ↓↓↓Certificates and Me! :P↓↓↓


I need to thank you to cutie ShireWein~ xD
She gave me a Japanese Alcohol Drink o.o
I like it so much, this is first time have people gave me drink as present!
So surprise, so nice, so happy! Hahaha! ♡
↓↓↓ShireWein gave me's present! =D↓↓↓


So surprisingly, McDonald announced that Jumbo start to sell from 22May, while stocks last O.O
Then, I faster told my brother to buy it for me! Wahahaha! xD
So happy! Now I got it all 7 Hello Kitty plushies! Excited! ♡
↓↓↓Hello Kitties! ^^↓↓↓

☆~Happy~Happy~☆

沒有留言:

張貼留言