2014年6月1日

♫ CheeYing+ZhiHoong Party ♥

Yesterday, Suzanne came my house. :P
What for? She owed my present lah~~ xD
Okay lah, it is because we went to CheeYing's surprise party together =P
↓↓↓The present Suzanne gave me =D↓↓↓

Surprisingly, quite a lot of peoples went to CheeYing's party o.o
LowCarmen and I brought snacks to CheeYing house, but at the end snacks too much! Haha xD
It is because there was too a lot of foods to let us eat, too full =X
↓↓↓Photos at CheeYing's House :P↓↓↓

After we finished our foods, then we start to our sampat talking xD
Oh yeah, CheeYing gave me a present that I last time left at CheeYing's car! Haha!
Trapeze Hello Kitty! Cute or not! Haha xD
Like Hello Kitty too much jor~~ =P
Ehem.. seem like I birthday like that, haha xD
↓↓↓The present CheeYing gave me ^^↓↓


We sambil eat sambil drink sambil talk until 5pm only went back home :)
Suzanne went back home with me also~ since her mother don't know where is CheeYing's house :P
Then, until almost 6pm, Suzanne's parents finally came! O.O
I can go to shower already, finally T^T
Of course, we captured some photos before her parents came :P
And I opened all the beautiful present! Hahaha xD
↓↓↓Photos with Suzanne and the present =D↓↓↓

After that, I went to PasarMalam with my parents ^^
Then, I asked my mother to buy some durians, then I took one put in the freezer :)
It is because, the durians after freeze, the taste will be like durian ice cream O.O
(Really tasted not bad, tried the durian ice cream today, very suitable for summer, wakaka xD)
Erm, 100% original durian ice cream! Haha xD

After went back home from PasarMalam, then I prepared to go my next event @@
I went to Musizone for ZhiHoong belated birthday :)
Before I reached there, LowCarmen them had already reached there O.O
We sang karaoke until 12am, crazy night #.#
I also chit-chat with them at the karaoke room :P
Erm, but I really wanted to say..
WHAT KARAOKE IS THIS ARH! NO GIRL'S DAY, SISTAR, A PINK AND SO ON!!
EVEN GIRL GENERATION ALSO DO NOT HAVE I GOT A BOY -_-#
Okay, I also don't know there are not included foods, just let you sing k only @.@
Luckily I have got eat a little bit foods only went there +.+
Still, so funny played with them! ^^v
↓↓↓Photos at MuzikZone ^^↓↓↓

Of course, I cannot left out my selfie for yesterday also!
Hehe :P
↓↓↓My selfie~~ =P↓↓↓

Ehem, before I ended this post....hehehe :P
I wanted to post my dance cover again~ =P
This time, I danced Hyo-Seong punya Good-night Kiss! >.<
She is one of the members from Secret lah! ^^
Still, she is too sexy, I know what I danced don't have sexy like her T^T
Just watch for fun then okay lah, haha xD
Erm, I know this is not a perfect dance cover again, since some move I made it so weird -_-
But I will add oil of the next dance cover! :D
Ehem, but so far haven't decided want to learn what dance..wait first~hehe :P
I became lazy again @.@

~Hello~
~Bye Bye~
~Haha~

沒有留言:

張貼留言