2014年6月28日

TheGardens+Bangsar ♥

Yesterday, I went out to TheGardens for celebrated LiLi's belated birthday! :)
LowCarmen's father fetch me and ZoeYee went there ^^
We went there eat Nana's Green Tea first, since this restaurant is so famous! xD
But, it didn't taste so nice like what netizens said -_-
I shared with Low Carmen, so that we can try more new thing xD
We ordered a MatchaNama-ChocolateParfait(RM19.80) and a MatchaShiratamaSlushy(RM13.90) ^^
Then, ZoeYee ordered a Matcha Amitsu(RM16.80) :D
I regretted after that, too full for 2 Matcha dessert -_-
For me, I don't think the price worth it, should lower the price >_<
Still, luckily their service not bad :P
↓↓↓Nana's Green Tea :)↓↓↓

After that, we sambil shopping sambil waiting for LiLi, our birthday girl :)
Then, LiLi wanted to eat MooCow~ ^^
We sat at MooCow there, waiting for the others =D
Finally, CarmenLeong and her boyfriend, KokFoo also came already~
We went to eat 蓬莱(Taiwanese Restaurant) =)
LowCarmen and I ordered a set meal to share xD
Not bad for the set meal we ordered, but quite expensive, it costs RM21.90 o.o
They said some of the set meal not nice lah, luckily I ordered that one nice xD
Until 9pm++, SaiWeng, Louis and YuetNam finally came to join us, so late -_-
Then, CarmenLeong advised to eat Dip n dip at Bangsar :)
↓↓↓Windows Shopping~~~xD↓↓↓

↓↓↓Happy Belated Birthday to our Birthday Girl =D↓↓↓

We reached Bangsar at 10.30pm, Dip n dip full house (It was already 10.30pm -_-)
Then, we changed to eat Alexis at Bangsar x)
When we walked in Alexis, so romantic feels @.@
LiLi, ZoeYee, CarmenLeong and I shared a Pavlova Cake(RM16.00) ^^
Quite tasty actually, just don't eat the cream separately x)
Some of them said Tiramisu Cake nicer than Pavlova Cake lehhh~ Wanna try it next time :P
Yesterday so enjoy leh, and ate so much dessert, so satisfied T^T
Like to eat yummy foods! x)
↓↓↓Before we went back home after Alexis!^^↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓As usual, my selfie before I ended this post x)↓↓↓

Want to hang out with you guys again~~~~
Waiting for the next outing! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言