2014年7月5日

♫ Malaysia Chabor

Okay, I do not have outing today~ but have a post for today =D
Do you guys know "Malaysia Chabor" from Joyce Chu (Empat helai daun punya rumput xD)
Actually, I quite like this song, and then I sang "我是Malaysia的Chabor" frequently at home! :X
Then, I sing this song and recorded it down~
Still, I feel not used to it without dance, so I created a dance for this song, haha xD
Memang saya tak tak malu, tak boleh ke? xP

Okay, let me explain why I danced like that first :)
别再说Annyong Annyong Hasayyo ---- Annyeonghaseyo's meaning is hello, so say hi~~
我来自JB靠近Singapore ---My gesture is JB, can see? Haha, then Singapore (S move)
别再说Kamsa Hami ta,什么? ---Kamsahamita's meaning is thank you, after that dance What?
我是Malaysia的查某 ---I am Malaysia (Full of love, so I do love's gesture) girl (Put my hair behind ear)
我明白Kimchi kimchi好吃唷 --- Use chopsticks to take my kimchi
但我比较爱Cendol,Keropok ---Cendol (Triangle punya mah), and then eat keropok!
我只会Angmo华语Melayu --- Speaking
请别再说me from韩国 ---Don't say me from Korea (K move)
我是Malaysia的查某 ---I am Malaysia's Chabor! :D

Seem like don't have explain hor? Haha, paiseh~ xP
Never mind, this all doesn't matter! =P
Okay, the video below actually is same with the video just shown~
Just that music has different! Yea, you are right~ that voice is my voice >_<
To avoid some peoples cannot tahan my voice...
Feel my voice will dirty your ears, don't click the video below~
[I have already warning you, don't blame me why I did not tell earlier +.+]
Erm, I feel what I sang have a little bit not match with the step...@.@
I don't really know how to edit video, I know how to edit photo only! T^T
For video, I only know set the start point, set the end point and add music -_-
Don't comment about my voice lah, later I cry T-T

My post haven't end, don't close it first! Haha! x)
Yesterday, I ate Cheese Egg Bread and Tuna Cheese Pizza! =D
I didn't know bread can be so delicious! O.O!
Cheese Egg Bread taste like egg pudding~ yummy! ^^
Tuna Cheese Pizza really taste like pizza, even though its made by bread! (Like!)
Gonna make Tuna Cheese Pizza again, it is too tasty and ingredients are easy to find! =)
↓↓↓Enjoying my bread paradise! ^^↓↓↓

Today, my friend, Khai Ze has made a video for me ^^
He said want to improve his skill x)
Thanks to him to make a video for me, gave you a like! xD
Okay, let's see whether you are in the video or not! =D
My friends! Go click it, tengok! →→→→→My Wonderful Memory - Wei Yan ♡

~~Bye bye~~

End already lah, still tengok! pa-bo~ xD

2 則留言: