2014年7月27日

Old Town White Coffee ♥

Why I went to Old Town White Coffee which located at Sri Petaling?o.o
I went for my primary school's gathering yesterday! =D
Since I graduated from my primary school, I think it was already almost 8 years? @.@
Yea, this was the first gathering that organized >_<

Okay, I went to Sook Hsien home first before I went to Old Town White Coffee =P
I felt her house's interior design different so much! Too long time didn't go her house T^T
Next time I want to go her house capture photo! I like all the background! Haha xD
↓↓↓Playing selfie game at my dearest Hsien's house! =D↓↓↓

After Hsien finished her dinner, we went to fetch LiLeen and went to OldTown together =D
There are just LengXuan and YeungAang there when we reached there o.o
Mana organizer? Not punctual! =P
I ordered a Condensed Milk Hainan Toast(RM4.20) and Coca-Cola(Regular)(RM3.80) +.+
Erm, the toast is different with the picture, and the price quite expensive for a toast like that @.@
↓↓↓CondensedMilkHainanToast and Coca-Cola :)↓↓↓
                                                   

Then, of course we keep talking at there :P
Saying about our life all those ^^
The most impossible part is we talked until 11pm++ @_@
Before we ended the gathering, we had photo session too! ^-^
Still, some of them are not inside the photos because they went back earlier, too bad =P
↓↓↓With every single of them! ^^↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓With them! :)↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Group photo that taken by OldTownWhiteCoffee's staff, thank you so much :D↓↓↓
Then,
↓↓↓My selfie again! :P↓↓↓

Before I ended my post, I want to say about a thing. =X
I fell down today, ya! I pokai T^T
So long time didn't fell down, ew, so painful +.+
That has happen when I woke up from my bed, going to bathroom to wash my face T-T
Walked until halfway, I fell down suddenly @.@
My mom heard that sound, quickly came see what I happen! -.-
The problem is I don't know why I fell down, how I fell down, too blurr @.@
I start my day with pain.... -_______-!!
Sorry to my head and hand! (┬_┬)

Anyway, wish everyone has a good day! =D
Bye bye! ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言