2014年7月11日

My Character de Coffee ♥

Today, I went out with who? With my mom! ♡
We enjoyed our lunch at this cafe which is located at Kuchai Lama! :)
The ambiance and service is quite nice, but the food just so so >_<
I ordered a Big Breakfast(RM13.90) and Avocado Juice(RM8.90) :D
Then, my mother ordered a Popcorn Chicken(RM7.90) and Cappuccino-Cold(RM9.90)
↓↓↓My Character de Coffee :)↓↓↓

My comment: 
Scrambled egg quite tasteless, but the texture is nice. Erm, not so worth it compared to this price =X
First time I tried Avocado Juice, I feel not nice, but when I drank until almost finished, I found it nice -_-
Maybe is because Avocado Juice is a healthy juice? Hehe, I like healthy juice =P
My mother comment:
Popcorn Chicken quite a lot, worth that price :)
This Cappuccino-Cold not nice and quite expensive +.+
↓↓↓My Character de Coffee ^^↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Avocado Juice and Cappuccino-Cold :)↓↓↓

Cannot left my photo and my mother's photo too! =P
Why my mother has a pair of big eyes but I didn't have...[Crying T^T]
Recently I have got a pimple on my chin...[Continue crying T-T]
I hate you, pimples...... I don't like you, so don't like me too :)
↓↓↓My mother and I ^^↓↓↓
↓↓↓My selfie :P↓↓↓

Have a wonderful day with my dearest mom!
Love you ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言