2014年7月31日

Sunway Pyramid ♥

Today, I went out to Sunway Pyramid with LowCarmen, ZoeYee and her boyfriend :D
Her boyfriend fetch us there, thank you! =P

When we reached there, we went to find YuetNam first~
Since he is working there and LowCarmen has something pass to him :)
After that we went to Daily Fresh, because have promotion! ^^
Okay, is they accompany me @.@
I ordered a YoghurtMelonGelato, JapaneseBBQWafito and GarlicCheeseCorn, all costed me RM8.50 =D
Not even RM10, so happy with it! x)
Yoghurt Melon Gelato, really yoghurt taste, worth with that price ^-^
Japanese BBQ Wafito, a special waffle that I never tried it before, special taste but nice =P
Garlic Cheese Corn, very heavy garlic taste but very little cheese taste, but it just costed me RM0.50, so...:P
↓↓↓YoghurtMelonGelato, JapaneseBBQWafito and my drink!:D↓↓↓

After that, we went to Caffebene, my turn to accompany them! Haha xD
LowCarmen ordered a ChocoDevilBingsu, ZoeYee and her boyfriend ordered a GreenTeaTowerBingsu :)
As what I expected, LowCarmen really cannot finished her bingsu, hahaha! x)
Then we chat together at there :D
Forgot to have a group photo at there, my brain +.+
↓↓↓Waiting for LowCarmen bought her bingsu :P↓↓↓
↓↓↓GreenTeaTowerBingsu & ChocoDevilBingsu↓↓↓

Before we went back to home, we had went to find YuetNam again~ o.o
But, he had something to do suddenly...-_-
Then, we shopping for awhile...LowCarmen and I went to try clothes~ haha xD
Very long time didn't go outside try clothes already o.o
After that, we went back home finally! =D
Waiting for the next outing with you guys! Hehe ^^
↓↓↓Changed my skirt! Haha! :P↓↓↓
↓↓↓My selfie before I ended my post again :P↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓My selfie also ^^↓↓↓

Erm, recently I obsessed by Infinite! :D
I keep replayed Infinite's song while I using laptop and also driving my car =D
Some more Infinite's L (MyungSoo) is so handsome, oh my god! O.O!
I know this guy when I was watching The Master's Sun, yeap, that few minutes? Haha xD
Too late to know this cute guy, should know it earlier~~~ (Ne-ga pa-bo ya~~~ )
One more guy that I like recently also~hehe, guess guess who is he~~ :P
Okay, he is SungKyu! The leader in Infinite~ ^^
After watching a lot of videos about infinite, I found out SungKyu really have charisma! =D
Infinite~! Zzang! L Zzang!! SungKyu Zzang!!! (Like!)
 ↓↓↓My gesture---L ♡↓↓↓

Haha, I am crazy girl! :P
Annyeong~♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言