2014年7月12日

Witty & Oaky Cafe ♥

Today, I went out 2 hours with my dearest Hsien again! Hehe =P
We went out to Witty & Oaky Cafe which is located at Kuchai Lama! :)
Ohhhhh, why I didn't see this cafe before? o.o
It is located at behind FoodTalk, the last row, above Umai Bento(和味), located at upstair ^^
Not many food choices, there sells more desserts and drinks compared with foods =X
↓↓↓Witty & Oaky Cafe :)↓↓↓

↓↓↓Witty & Oaky Cafe's Decoration ^^↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Witty & Oaky Cafe's Decoration :D↓↓↓

We ordered 2 plates of Aglio Olio(RM10.90 each) and a Azteca d'Oro(RM8.00) :D
Erm...normal Aglio Olio, a little bit oily but many ham, so I like it :P
Then, Azteca d'Oro is the tea that recommend by the people there :)
It has a very strong chocolate smell, but without chocolate taste! A funny tea xD
Even though this may be a little bit expensive for a RM8's tea >.<
But this tea is refillable, so I shared with Hsien, and taste a tea with chocolate smell! xP
↓↓↓Azteca d'Oro and Aglio Olio ^^↓↓↓

↓↓↓Enjoying foods and capturing photos! :P↓↓↓
↓↓↓Enjoying tea and capturing photos! :P↓↓↓

After we finished our foods, we had started our photo session! :D
Okay, before that also had already many photos @.@
This time, we walked around this cafe, and keep captured photos! Haha! =P
Ready, GO! 
 ↓↓↓Sook Hsien and me, photos a lots! ^^↓↓↓

↓↓↓My selfie! :P↓↓↓

At the end, I had chosen my favourite photo of today!
|
|

Thank you my dearest Hsien fetch me back home today again! Hehe :P
By the way, did you know that we know each other for 10years already? Ya, from standard5! Haha! xD
Hope that we can accompany each other for 20years, 30years and forever!
So lucky that I meet you in my life, sweetie! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言