2014年8月6日

Seoul Palace Korean BBQ ♥

Today, I went out to eat Korean Cuisine at Kuchai Lama! :D
I went out with MeeYee and XiauQi, hehe :P

I asked them the voucher I bought from MyDeal can use for set lunch promotion or not~
They answered me, cannot. -_-
Okay then, I understand...we looked for a set meal that it is in the menu :)
We actually wanted to order a set meal that included BBQ pork, Kimchi-Jigae and Bibimbap o.o
But, when I ordered that time, the waiter said it cannot again! -.-lll
Then, we ordered it separately ~.~
We ordered ThinSlicedPork(RM28), Kimchi-Jigae(RM18), Bibimbap(RM18) and 3 BarleyTea(RM1 each)
Wow, I liked Thin Sliced Pork(I think is this name lah@@) super nice! (Like!)
It taste nicer than thick one, thin's more crunchy and better taste! Hehe :P
Kimchi-Jigae taste very nice like usual! hehe ^^
Bibimbap a little bit normal, still preferrable Dolsot-Bibimbap that expensive more RM2, but taste better! :D
Barley Tea..erm...ya~ it is tea! -_-
I like their side dish very much, especially the kelp(海带), its taste so delicious! (Like!)
I asked the waiter to refill this dish twice, hehe :P
↓↓↓All of the foods and drinks!^^↓↓↓


Then, we started to enjoy the foods after I captured all the food photos! =D
I really enjoy my foods so much, very long time didn't eat korean cuisine! T^T
Before we left, I forced them to capture photo with me, haha! xD
↓↓↓Forced them photo with me and we really ate much! :P↓↓↓

After that, we accompanied MeeYee to buy foods and desserts from Sumo Onigiri and Snowflakes! :)
Then, we walked awhile, MeeYee's mother reached.. (so fast -_-)
XiauQi and me also went back home after that! :D
↓↓↓My selfie at Seoul Palace Korean BBQ! :D↓↓↓

Last but not least, really cannot stop loving Infinite recently! xD
Listen to the music! Wahaha! :P
↓↓↓Song name: Before The Dawn↓↓↓
↓↓↓Song name: Back↓↓↓
(My dark circle and my pimple T^T)

Haha, the end! xD
Infinite Hwaiting!!! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言