2014年8月22日

In House Sri Petaling ♥

Today, I decided went to YeeYang's farewell :)
She will go to Sabah next week, all the best ya! ^^
Farewell on 7pm, I reached there about 7.30pm++, only XiauQi, PuiPui and MingKoon reached -_-
The organizer reached there about 8.30pm [Mana boleh macam ini arh xD] @.@

I ordered Mix Sauce Seafood Spaghetti(RM13.90) and a Plain Water(RM1.00) :D
I wanted to order HotChocolate with Mint, but they said this not available already, so sad :(
I like everything with Mint! Even though I don't like chocolate :P
Mix Sauce Seafood Spaghetti, taste very nice, but ingredients make me feels a little bit dissapointed =X
Seafood Spaghetti, 3 mussels, 2 prawns and 2 fish balls -_-lll
I thought there will be fish will cheese, imagination is so good, but is fish ball...speechless #.#
Anyway, overall, I like this dish, just fish balls..a little bit...erm..ya!!sauce very nice! *.*
↓↓↓Mix Sauce Seafood Spaghetti :D↓↓↓


Then, we keep talked about Universities' things :)
MingKoon and YuShin are studying ACCA, I admire them, because I not dare to take ACCA +.+
Good luck to you guys! :D
Me, XiauQi and LokEe are waiting for appeal result, hope that we can enter to local universities :)
Congratulation to PuiPui enrolled to UM also ^^
I am so jealous, my first choice is UM too! T-T

After that, Me, XiauQi and LokEe talked about K-Pop! xD
XiauQi and LokEe are EXO's fans and I am Infinite's fans! Hehe :P
Then, we started our photo session! :D
We keep capture photos, non-stop! =P
↓↓↓Photo time! ^-^↓↓↓

We were chatting and capturing photos until 11pm! ^^
MingKoon fetch me back home, thank you very much :D
PuiPui and MingKoon, stay sweet arh! :)
↓↓↓My selfies before I end this post again! xD↓↓↓

So happy to outing with you guys, waiting for the next outing ya! 
Hahaha x)

沒有留言:

張貼留言