2014年8月13日

TheGardens+MidValley ♥

Today, I went out the same place again, with different people, CheeYing and ShireWein! :D

We went to TheGardens ate ThaiCuisine at Absolute Thai! =D
ShireWein ordered AustLoinBeefCoconutRice(RM20.90), CheeYing ordered BBQChickenCoconutRice (RM20.90) and I ordered a BBQSquid.Seafood(RM22.90) with a SteamedRice(RM2.50) :D
AustLoinBeefCoconutRice, I didn't eat this because I don't eat beef +.+
BBQChickenCoconutRice, quite nice, it has chicken taste, hahahaha xD
BBQSquid.Seafood, I like this one the most, it has 2 whole squids and 3 different sauces, it tastes nice! =D
We captured photos and chit-chat there before we went to second-round! Haha xP
↓↓↓Absolute Thai! :D↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Photos at Absolute Thai!^^↓↓↓

Then, we went to our second-round, Moo-cow! :D
Yeap, Suzanne treated me an OriginalYoghurt yesterday, CheeYing treated me a YamYoghurt today! xD
♪Thank you very very much oh~ Thank you very very much oh~♫
I like YamYoghurt compared to OriginalYoghurt, love this! ^^
How lucky am I, I had treated by my friends twice! ^^
Everything happens with reasons, okay =P
↓↓↓Yam- Seasonal Yoghurt (RM8.80)↓↓↓

Okay, third-round now, we went to Crazy Potato! =D
ShireWein treated us this Wasabi-Mayo French Fries! Kam-sa-ha-mi-da! x)
It taste really nice, I like this sauce very much, not over-wasabi, but you can taste wasabi! :P
By the way, they talked about ghost story when we enjoying french fries +.+
I cannot listen to ghost story, it will makes me cannot sleep at night, so I asked them to stop! Haha xD
↓↓↓Wasabi-Mayo French Fries (RM8.80)↓↓↓

After that, we went to Nana's Green Tea for the forth-round xD
Since I told ShireWein about this restaurant just so-so, she don't know want to try dessert here or not =X
At the end, we bought this, Matcha Ice Cream~ I treated them, haha, ya~ the cheapest one! xP
It is Matcha taste. Still, the Matcha taste was too over for me +.+
We window shopping for awhile before we were going to next round, haha! =P
We enjoyed Matcha Ice Cream while we were window shopping xD
↓↓↓Matcha Ice Cream (RM6.80)↓↓↓

Finally, we went to the last round, Ooh My Gas! =D
I was so satisfied with our last round ^^
The service is very awesome, the people keep explaining about their ice-cream :)
Some more they gave us 3 cups of water, he knows we needed water, after shopping so long time xD
The people gave us a leaflet that wrote Buy CUTIE free upgrade to SEXY! :D
Wow, CUTIE cup's price is RM12.90 and SEXY cup's price is RM19.90 o.o
We save RM7! Touched! T^T
We ordered Rise N' Shine which is mixed with Mango and Orange :)
Then, we was keep saying it was pineapple and banana taste, haha, just for fun! xD
The ice cream taste was so fabulous! The texture is very soft and taste super nice (Like!)
Now only I know that the taste mixed with Mango and Orange was so nice! ^^
Wanna try it again and again, hahaha xD
↓↓↓The process of making this fabulous ice cream! :P↓↓↓

↓↓↓Ooh My Gas~~~~~ ^^↓↓↓

Before we went back home, we had selfie time! :D
We ate more than captured photos today, it happens! =P
 ↓↓↓Three of us, Food Gang! xD↓↓↓

Waitig for next round with you guys, go seek for foods and dessert! Haha xD
Enjoyed a good day with you guys, appreciate it a lot! :) 
ShireWein, add oil with your account! Chartered Accountant! =P
CheeYing, do not like shapo in UM! xP
Sayonara~~~ ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言