2014年8月9日

Pavilion+TOUS les JOURS+Times Square ♥

Today, I went to Pavilion with MeeYee by LRT :)
We walked a very long path only reached Pavilion from LRT (Tired!@@)
↓↓↓Photos outside Pavilion! :D↓↓↓


When we reached there, we went to having our lunch first, The Cup :D
I bought Groupon Voucher online, so it is RM12 each person for a Meal-in-a-cup, kimchi and drinks! ^^
I ordered Korean Curry Noodles and Blackcurrant Juice for drink! :)
MeeYee ordered Kimchi Fried Rice and Honey Green Tea =D
Korean Curry Noodles, sauce is nice but I do not eat onion and the noodles type I not really like~
If have the chance, I will order Korean Curry Rice instead of Noodles! hehe :P
Blackcurrant juice, erm...a normal juice for me, haha xD
Kimchi Fried Rice, it taste very nice, you will discovered more kimchi inside when you eat this! (Like!)
Honey Green Tea, I didn't drink it...but MeeYee said she feels no honey...haha xP
I will try it again if have the chance, because I really so satisfied about the service and utensils! =D
Service quite nice and the utensils are so clean when I saw those utensils packed ^^
↓↓↓The Cup! ^^↓↓↓


We went to Sticky after that, MeeYee bought a bottle for his boyfriend! :P
Then, we went to The Body Shop to redeem a freebie, Vitamin E Moisture Cream :)
Erm..but the service a little not satisfied :X
The person was looked a bit unhappy when I told her we were came for redeem the freebie @@
↓↓↓Photos at Sticky! :D↓↓↓

↓↓↓Vitamin E Moisture Cream :)↓↓↓


After that, we went to our main purpose, K-Festival! :D
But, out of my expected, there's K-Food Zone is just for decorate, cannot eat -_-
K-Photo Zone quite nice, but a lot of people queue up there, so I don't feel like want to wait ~.~
Therefore, we stayed for awhile then decided want to go TOUS les JOURS +.+
At that moment, finally KhaiZe met us! Haha =D
After that I checked my handphone, I only realized he had called me for few times already, paiseh :P
↓↓↓K-Festival :)↓↓↓


On the way to TOUS les JOURS, I saw a special food! Twisted Potato O.O
I saw this food through online, but I thought it is not available in KL! @@
1 piece for  RM6.90 and 2 pieces for RM12 :)
Still, MeeYee and KhaiZe also don't want eat, then only me want to eat, so I ordered 1 piece :)
At first I was queue up in the line, but luckily a lady in front me told me that I need to go cashier pay first =X
The cashier is beside Twisted Potato's shop, just walk in and pay first, everyone! :P
I ordered Chilli Flavour, it taste super duper nice, awesome~~~~! (Like!)
Really didn't regret ordered this :D
↓↓↓Twisted Potato and Me! :D↓↓↓


After that, we reached TOUS les JOURS finally xD
I ordered a bread, Peach Danish(RM3.90) and 3 cakes, Devil's Cake Piece(RM10.50), Berry Berry Tiramisu Cup(RM8.90) and Blueberry Yoghurt Cake(RM8.90) ^^
All of these cakes have Macaroon above the cakes xP
I don't what the name MeeYee and KhaiZe ordered, so I didn't introduced :)
↓↓↓TOUS les JOURS :D↓↓↓

↓↓↓How my cakes look after I went back home T-T↓↓↓

↓↓↓Selfie at TOUS les JOURS :P↓↓↓


Then, we walked to Times Square (A tiring journey today -_-)
We shopping for awhile, only I bought things again at the end @@
I bought a shirt and Infinite's earphone jack..haha! :P
We went to Monorail after that, not straight away go LRT! :P
It is because MeeYee and I have already experienced how far from Times Square to LRT -_-
So, we are willing to paid for the Monorail's fee ~.~
↓↓↓My things! :P↓↓↓


Very happy for today, tried a lot of foods and know what is K-Festival! :D
The most important one is with my friends!
Seem so fake, okay, friends and foods also important, okay?! Hahahahaha xD
Have a nice day, everyone! ^^
↓↓↓Group photo at the end! Glad to know you guys! :P↓↓↓
 Bye Bye~ ♡

5 則留言:

  1. wa! who is the guys on the last photo? lengzai wor HAHAHA xD

    回覆刪除
  2. Lengzai? Seriously? U like him? Erm...u can chase him anyway~ hahahaha xD

    回覆刪除
  3. yes seriously lengzai! xD
    no la, i like lenglui not lengzai hahaha xD

    回覆刪除
  4. Erm....how can u praise urself in this way, ew~ xD

    回覆刪除
  5. i just talking the truth xD hahaha :P

    回覆刪除