2014年8月12日

TheGardens+MidValley ♥

Today, I went to Sushi Zanmai with Suzanne! :)
Long time didn't meet this English professor, haha xD

Suzanne came earlier than me this time, hehe :)
I ordered a bowl of Soba(RM9.80) and Suzanne ordered a FriedOysterRice(RM9.80)
:[I don't have memories all those Japanese foods' name...so yeah, just like this]:
Both of us ordered two Tamago Mentai(RM2.80 each) in total! :D
When we were eating, we sent SMS to UPU to know that we had successfully enter local university :)
We waited for 10minutes++, I had got my messages first. So nervous when I was looking to the SMS @@
Yea, I got this.... "Anda TIDAK BERJAYA dalam permohonan ke IPTA. Rayuan boleh dilakukan....."
Unfortunately, I didn't get any offers from local universities =X
↓↓↓Sushi Zanmai! ^^↓↓↓

↓↓↓Photos at Sushi Zanmai! :P↓↓↓


After I get this bad news, Suzanne treated me MooCow's Frozen Yoghurt :P
No lah, actually Suzanne treated me not because of this reason, haha x)
I ordered an Original Yoghurt with Blueberry Jam :D
Kam-sha-ha-mi-da, Suzanne xi ^^
↓↓↓Me and Yoghurt :D↓↓↓


After that, I accompanied Suzanne went to Starbucks :)
She didn't buy anything at the end, haha! xD
Then, we sat at outside Starbucks for awhile, Suzanne needed wifi! :P
And I captured photos when she was using handphone to online! =D
↓↓↓Suzanne and I ^^↓↓↓


Then, we went to buy bread for parents =P
And I bought BaseCoat, MoistureEssence and Cuticle Remover! :)
I bought 3 bottles because there is BUY 2 FREE 1! xD
↓↓↓Total RM25.80 :D↓↓↓

Then, we waited for Suzanne's father fetch us home! :D
We waited at FoodCourt, and I found a food that I liked, Portuguese Grill! O.O
The smells so good...wanted to try it next time! =D
No more SushiZanmai lah, everytime SushiZanmai! hahaha xD
Suzanne ordered a bottle of water, she cannot tahan thirsty :P
↓↓↓Suzanne and I! ^^↓↓↓
Thank you to her father fetch me home, kamsahamida again! xD

Erm...I don't know what to do now =X
Should I study straight away? Which school should I choose? Fees? Argh +.+
Should I work first? Tak tau lehhhh #.#
What course should I study? Study the course that I interested or easy to find job? *.*
Okay, I don't know what is my next step, really tak tau =\

End my post here, ♪ Goodbye baby goodbye ♫

沒有留言:

張貼留言