2014年8月30日

Berjaya Times Square ♥

Today, XiauQi and I went to TimesSquare by LRT and LokEe went there by bus :)
We went to Sopoong Korean Restaurant after met up ^^
Decoration of Sopoong has been different and the price seem expensive a little bit? Tak tau :P
The food there still nice :3
There have Ice Cream(RM5.00-RM8.00) and Korean Green Tea(RM30.00) to sell also! ^^
But, I didn't bring much money, so I didn't buy Korean Green Tea +.+

We 3 people shared a set which has Gimbap and 1/2 Deobboki(RM16.90)
Then, XiauQi ordered Kimchi Bokkeumbap[Kimchi Fried Rice](RM13.90)
LokEe ordered Dakgalbi[Spicy Grilled Chicken](RM18.90-Small)
I ordered Kimchi Jjigae[Kimchi Stew](RM15.90-Tuna) ^^
↓↓↓Sopoong's Korean Cuisine! :D↓↓↓


My Comments! :)
Kimchi Bokkeumbap, the taste very nice, not so spicy! It quite delicious! =D
Dakgalbi, I feel this can let 2 peoples share it, the portion quite big @.@
Kimchi Jjigae, now I know that KimchiSoup+Tuna are very delicious, I like this dish so much :3
Gimbap, I really like this a lot, last time I ordered it also, recommend this ^^
1/2 Deobboki, the portion really small, don't believe the photo, it is about 6-8 deobboki and half  of a boiled egg, but I really like this sauce. It is not spicy at all, after you chew, you will like the sauce~ Magic! x)
We just ordered a set meal, so just only 1 green tea :)
The green tea still remain that black sesame taste, awesome tea! (Like!)

After we finished our lunch, LokEe and I bought Ice Cream at Sopoong! x)
LokEe ordered PowerCap-Soda(RM6.00) and I ordered Melona-Original(RM5.00) :D
Taste of both of these also nice, but I like mine more, you really can taste Melon! Haha xD
Gonna try out more taste next time! Hehe :P
↓↓↓Me with the ice cream :)↓↓↓


After that, we went to Nature Republic to buy AloeVeraGel :X
Not I want to buy, I was helping my parents to buy -_-
I bought 4 bottles of AloeVeraGel and it cost RM95, LokEe has member card, cheaper RM5 x)
I also bought a watch which cost RM10 only ^^
It almost same style as my previous watch, but my watch spoilt, I forced to buy a new watch T^T
↓↓↓I also got a balloon from a shop, I like balloon, cute :3 ↓↓↓


Then hor, LokEe brought us to buy K-pop Idols' things! O.O
Have EXO, Infinite, Girls' Generation, Big Bang, GOT7, T-ara, Beast, Apink and so on! x)
But, all of these things are so expensive -_-
I want to buy a normal file, but it costs me RM15 [I give up..]
A normal T-shirt, RM50 [Give up again]
A very normal keychain, RM9.90 [Whyyyyy?!!!]
I think I will buy these things through Taobao instead of TimesSquare if I really want -_-lll
At the end, I bought a stapler which costs RM7.90, because I can use it in University also :P
↓↓↓What I bought today!^^↓↓↓


Before we went back home, we went to Crepe 2U :)
I bought Kasubushi(RM4.90) and LokEe bought ChocolateBanana&Almond(RM5.90) ^^
I like mine, because I like that Dried Bonito Flakes! Hehe :P
After that, finally we went back home! :D
↓↓↓Me with Kasubushi ^^↓↓↓
↓↓↓Thanks for your member card, LokEe! :P ↓↓↓

I wanna try out more korean cuisine with you guys!
I ♡ Korean Foods! x)

沒有留言:

張貼留言