2014年9月3日

MidValley + TheGardens ♥

Today, I went out with Suzanne =D
She will start her university's life on 22 September o.o
Aw~ I will miss you! All the best and found a cute boyfriend in future! :P

THIS TIME!
We were not going to eat SushiZanmai again! x)
We ate at MidValley's FoodCourt ^^
Both of us ate Portuguese Grill :)
I ordered DoryFish+Sotong(RM8.90) and Suzanne ordered TakTauWhatFish+Lala(RM8.90) =D
Then, we shared a IForgotWhatName'sVegetables(RM4.90) ^^
All of these, taste so nice and it is cheap too! :D
There has prepared a big bowl of lime, you can take as much as you want :)
I like sour thing especially lime and lemon taste's foods, so I took 4 limes! :D
If there has lemon, I will be more happy x)
[One of the reasons that I like to go BBQ Plaza is because there provided unlimited lemon juice!:P]
↓↓↓3 Portuguese Grills+2 plates of rice+1 Apple juice :D↓↓↓
↓↓↓Suzanne and I :D↓↓↓

Okay, then we talked about our friends that both of us know :P
Oh ya, I talked about my Infinite and Suzanne talked about her 5SOS too x)
Then, we walked and talked at the same time to Daiso! :D
I don't want to buy anything at first, but I bought a sunglasses at the end -_-
That sunglasses look like a mirror(middle in the photo below), hehe :P
↓↓Sunglasses that we were keep trying x)↓↓↓



After that, we went to Ooh My Gas at TheGardens :P
I like their ice cream a lot, it is tasteful and awesome! x)
This time, we ordered SakuraGreenTea(RM12.90) and free upgrade to sexy cup :)
I felt the GreenTea taste is better than Nana's Green Tea +.+
Aw, I will become Ooh My Gas's fans! Haha x)
But, without free upgrade to sexy cup, it will be too expensive =X
↓↓Sakura Greem Tea! :)↓↓↓

↓↓2 sorpoh =P↓↓↓


Before we went back home, I went to CrazyPotato bought a WasabiMayoFrenchFries(RM8.80)
Didn't capture photo about this, last time captured also :P
Now, they're having promotion of daily french fries :)
If I bought WasabiMayoFrenchFries on Sunday, this will only costed RM6.80! +.+
Argh, why today is not Sunday T^T

↓↓↓My selfie! ^^↓↓↓

The time we went to outing is less, 
but our friendship won't be less definitely! 
Hehe ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言