2014年9月5日

Palsaik Korean BBQ ♥

I am a super fans of KoreanCuisine! x)
This time, PalsaikKoreanBBQ has opened at ScottGarden! =D
Finally, I have the chance to taste it!(ScottGarden nearby my house mah~) ^^


When I reached there, not many customers yet :P
After I sat down, oh my god! I heard Destiny by Infinite!(This is destiny! xD)
I ordered foods since my parents know nothing about this restaurant :)
I ordered a 8COLOURS Set[3-4ppl](RM112) and a BuckwheatNoodles[ColdNoodles](RM18)! ^-^
My elder brother asked me :"Why our seafood pot is this colour?"
That is because the sauce at the bottom haven't mix with the soup mah, aduh! Wait it cook first x)
The soup became red colour after cooked, I thought it would be very spicy, but it is not spicy at all! O.O
My parents don't like to eat the noodles because the noodles is cold(They cannot accept cool's food -_-)
Every one has different taste, for me, I like the noodles so much, it is awesome! (Like!)
You ate the cold noodles after you ate BBQ's meat, it was so enjoyable!! x)
If I have the chance, I will eat this BuckwheatNoodles again :P
↓↓↓Before they cooked everything for you  :)↓↓↓

↓↓↓8 colour's meat, 8 different taste!^^↓↓↓

↓↓↓Before&After for the seafood pot and meat!=D↓↓↓
↓↓↓BuckwheatNoodle, but make sure you can accept cold's food! :)↓↓↓

Before we want to leave, we saw the table next to us ordered a stir fried rice and it looks nice!
So, I asked my mother to add-on one more rice xD
This Stir-FriedRice costs RM12 without cheese, RM15 with cheese :)
But, my mother don't eat cheese, so we ordered RM12 that one! :P
↓↓↓Stir-FriedRice without cheese, it is awesome!^^↓↓↓
↓↓↓After we enjoyed all the foods!x)↓↓↓
Something you must know:
1.The water is free and refillable.
2.Seafood pot's soup also refillable.
3.You can also refill vegetables, but only for lettuce(生菜).
4. You can found utensils under the table, also tissue.


My comment:
Even though all the foods are tasty, but eat this frequently will bankrupt +.+
Wait me earn money first! =X
I ♡ Korean Cuisine

沒有留言:

張貼留言