2014年9月21日

Movida+FoodTalk ♥

Yesterday, CarmenLeong, KokFoo, LowCarmen and I went to Movida =D
We thought really eat and drink free, because the poster say so :)
But, when we reached there, they said need to order something first +.+
So, we ordered 2 pint of Carlsberg (RM24.00), then we took oysters ^^
LowCarmen and I ate 8 oysters each, CarmenLeong and KokFoo don't eat oyster :P

After 1 hour, we went to FoodTalk as our second round! xD
We ordered 1 cheesy french fries(RM7.90), the cheesy sauce is awesome (Like!)
Then, we ordered 1 more french fries(RM5.90), the portion is smaller and without cheesy sauce =X
We kept playing game at there, so enjoy, have air-conditioner and different type of card to play :3
After that, ZoeYee and her boyfriend joined us :)
We continued played game, unlimited game we played x)
The game I like the most is SUSPECT GAME! :P
It is because I won at the last round, happy~~~ xD

Didn't capture photo at FoodTalk because we kept playing card and I forgot to capture photo +.+
↓↓↓At the end, my selfie! :D↓↓↓
↓↓↓My eldest brother bought this for me yesterday ^^↓↓↓

I always have very fun outing with you guys! ^^
Appreciate it! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言