2014年9月12日

MBO Cinemas_Spark Desa Petaling ♥

From what my last post told, I was going to cinema with friends to watch Cafe Waiting Love :)
I had checked what is the time and price through online +.+
We planned to watch it at 4.05pm with the promotion price on weekday, RM9.00 :D
But, I failed to watch this movie T^T

Let me tell you the reasons,
When we reached MBO Cinemas, the people told me this movie only available at 8.50pm -_-
Are you kidding me? This wasn't fun at all *.*
At the end, we forced to choose another movie that we can watch at afternoon.
We chose The Maze Runner which we can watch at 3.35pm :X
Even though this movie wasn't bad, but I actually went there for another purpose :(
I was so happy that finally I could watch Cafe Waiting Love, okay, before all these happened #.#
Oh ya, no weekdays price also, it costs me RM11.00 -_-
Ermmm...so disappointed about MBO Cinemas, my very first bad experience =X
I am not the one who likes to go cinema, it made me feel more worst @.@
↓↓↓Evidence↓↓↓
I screenshot after I watched the movie, it already 6pm+, so you can see that Friday has one time only =X

Okay, whatever, thanks to GuanCheng fetch me go Spark Desa Petaling and back to home today!
Next time remember put more signals ya! x)
 ↓↓↓Selfie lagi! x)↓↓↓

Ya, there are my secondary friends, sampat and hamsap friends ever! Haha ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言