2014年9月6日

♫ Short Hair by AOA

Haha, ya~ after few months, finally another dance cover! x)
It is ShortHair by AOA! ^^
Wanted to learn it very long time ago, but don't have dancing mood :P
I found out I gained weight recently, so I start to dance again! xD
Dancing is the most effective exercises for me to control my weight won't increase =P
It is because I will sweat a lot when I dance -_-
↓↓↓AOA - Short Hair :)↓↓↓

Feel something different? Haha, ya~ you're correct x)
This time, I used camera to record it horizontally, so the video won't become small :)
Normally, I recorded it vertically, so the video will become very small, paiseh +.+
It is a big different to record video in horizontal and vertical, right? hehe :P
If you ask me, why the video still not clear de?
Erm..maybe after I uploaded to here, it downgrade the quality already, no solution to solve T^T

Okay, still have another video? The video below is what?
Hahaha, I say, but don't punch me, I am over high yesterday xP
The video below is abnormal version's Lovey Dovey, hahaha =P
I learnt this song very long time ago, almost all has been forgotten @.@
↓↓↓T-ara - Lovery Dovey xD↓↓↓

Hahaha, I don't know what happen to me~~
Yoyoyo~continue crazy! xD
Bye, everyone! :P

沒有留言:

張貼留言