2014年9月18日

d'Spice Restaurant + VCR Cafe ♥

Today, I went out with my dear, SookHsien :P
Finally she sem breaks, I waited for so long time already =D
We took bus together at Taman Salak Selatan :)
SookHsien didn't bring any money, hahaha, this cute girl, don't know how to say u already! xD
(Will be a lot of photos below, both of us like to selfie, so...hehe :P)


We went to d'Spice Restaurant which located at BB Park :)
I mentioned again, is BB Park not BB Plaza x)
We keep finding this restaurant at BB Plaza, luckily the money changer told us [Thank you, uncle!^^]
We spent RM39 in total for our lunch at d'Spice Restaurant[I bought Groupon, hehe :P]
We had chosen Roasted Full Chicken and New Zealand Sirloin Steak as our main course :)
Then, 2 mushroom soups and 2 strawberry ice cream served =D
Comment: foods just normal, but service is good! ^-^v

After that, we went to Nature Republic and seek for some good stuff :P
Yeah, I bought a thing at the end...[If I don't bring money, I wont spent my money so much, my fault =X]

Okay, and then we went to VCR Cafe finally :D
We walked a very big round to reach VCR Cafe, because the road there maintenance +.+
An accident happened when we were walking to VCR Cafe :(
My dear fell down and I saw blood on her left leg! T^T
Oh my god, I should take care of you more, hope that your legs better right now *.*

VCR Cafe located behind Swiss Garden Hotel, a totally black building :)
We ordered a Cappuccino(RM10.00) and The King(RM12.00) ^^
The King is a cake that quite a lot of netizens recommended, it really tasted nice (Like!)
Even though I don't really like peanut and banana cake, but this is awesome! Hehe ^^
Then, you know right? I don't really drink coffee...erm..so, the Cappuccino very normal for me -_-
But I like the heart they made on top of the Cappuccino, hehe :D
 




When we were walking to bus stop, we found out this beautiful scenery :)
And yea, we stopped there to captured more photos! Haha xD

After I went back to home, my dearest mother made this for me =D
Aw~~ so delicious! ^^

Last photo
Even my nails also said they love you, Sungkyu Oppa! ♡
Infinite, hwaiting!! x)

SookHsien, I am missing you again!
When is our next outing? Hehe :P
Love you oh! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言