2014年9月29日

JoJo+FoodTalk+LeisureMall ♥

Today, MeeYee, CarmenLeong, KokFoo and I went to JoJo Pan Mee =D
I ate lunch with my mom before hang out with them, I saved my money! x)
Then, I ordered a cup of HomemadeSoyaMilk(RM2.80) only, hehe :P

After that, we went to FoodTalk to play some games :D
We also asked some question to MeeYee about IUMW ^^
Oh ya, I didn't order anything at there, but CarmenLeong and KokFoo ordered a drink :)
I'm losing when playing game with them, they're too expect! Haha xP
↓↓↓Photo with them and what we played :P↓↓↓


CarmenLeong received a call from an interviewer, so we followed to LeisureMall o.o
Then, MeeYee and I also filled in the application form to him, haha, so random :P
Before I went back to home, I bought BreakMeDown(RM3.80) for myself, taste nice! xP
I also bought AreYouNuts(RM3.80) for my mom, looks nice but don't know how it taste =P
After that, we went back to home...thanks KokFoo fetching me again! x)
↓↓↓This is the bread called BreakMeDown ^^↓↓↓
↓↓↓My selfie at the end↓↓↓

You may ask me why this post so short?
Hey, I am so lazy to write while I am watching drama!
[By the way, I am watching TheGuFamilyBook九家之书 x)]
But, I still write it anyway, this is a sweet memories that I should remember~
Love you guys~ ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言