2014年10月9日

October's Life

Before I start to say about my life recently, I want recommend a cafe to you guys! =D
1 Cafe that just newly opened at Kuchai Lama! :)
I like to go this cafe/bakery to buy breads and desserts!^^
Cakes a little bit pricy, but there are some desserts that not so expensive too! =)
For example, Mochi-Strawberry flavour(RM3.00), it taste so awesome!
Because this was surprised me, I thought the filling inside will just be strawberry flavour mochi -_-
It has cake and a whole strawberry! Haha! I feel I was too exaggerate x)
Erm...I tried out Hokkaido(RM4.50) yesterday, looks nice, but taste so so +.+
I would preferred Hokkaido Cake from Pasar Seni! :P
Other than that, breads tasted nice too! :)
I tried Q心芋头(RM3.50) and it surprised me again! xD
Usually, filling in yam bread with just be yam, but this filling with mochi and yam!(Like!)
Recommend: Mochi and Q心芋头! ^-^
↓↓↓Mochi-Strawberry Flavour↓↓↓ 

Okay, after recommended foods, 2 good news for my own! ^^
I received this letter on 07.10.2014, and I get touched T-T
I sent an article to SinChew in Jun, but I have not seen my article posted up until July.
I thought that was hopeless to posted my short story, but until when I received it o.o
Oooohhhhhh! It have been posted on 29.08.2014! Surprise! =D
[*Anyone has bought SinChew on 29.08.2014? If someone has it, can you donate to me? Hehe :P]

Okay, second good news, I have 2 Complimentary Movie Vouchers from MBO! =D
Why it will be happened? :P
I gave a feedback(complain?) to MBO last time, click the link below if you don't know what happened :P
Click this link ---> MBO Cinemas_Spark Desa Petaling ♥
And I got this reply on 08.10.2014, I am satisfied with MBO service right now~
Hahaha, thanks for the free tickets :D

Lastly, I painted my finger nails! My lovable finger nails! :P
A sad story behind my lovable finger nails....
I thought I will be going out with Hsien yesterday, but at the end it didn't happen T^T
Hahaha, joking lah, I understand de, all the best in your MUET exam!^^

Oh yea, see what is this! Red Moon! =D
But, from the articles I read, there stated Red Moon appear on 08.10.2014 o.o
I saw it just now, 09.10.2014 at 6 o'clock x)
[I think it is a Red Moon only, maybe it was just a normal moon? Tak tau :P]

-=The End=-

沒有留言:

張貼留言