2014年10月27日

IUMW + MidValley ♥

Today, I registered as IUMW's student! O.O
I will start my first university class on next Monday!
Oh my god, I just 1 week holiday left T^T
Something funny is orientation on next Wednesday -_-
We start school before orientation, speechless @@
[Anyway, I am still taking Bachelor in Accounting at the end =X]

After registration, MeeYee, CarmenLeong and I went to MidValley! :D
We went to eat KoHyang at LG Floor ^^
It was so so so delicious, give it a like :P
Compared to Dubu-dubu, it was cheaper, yummier and side dishes refillable O.O!
I don't know why could Dubu-dubu can be so crowded of people and it need to line up sometimes -.-
Come back to KoHyang, all of us gave this a good comment! :)
I tried BiBimGuSuk(RM14.50), it was so awesome! hehe :P
The side dishes are quite yummy too, enjoy a lots! x)

I am getting lazy recently,
so yeah, 
I didn't edit the photo and also didn't write the credit.
Is okay, now I rather straight away upload from my computer~
Don't mind, please~ ☺

沒有留言:

張貼留言