2014年10月17日

Mr.Dakgalbi ♥

Today, I went out with my dearest SookHsien! =D
It is too enjoyable and happy to have an outing with her, I can do very ugly face in front of her :P
We went to Mr.Dakgalbi which is located at Bukit Bintang :)
I bought Mydeal vouchers, so it will be cheaper ^^

We ordered Dakgalbi(RM19),OctopusDakgalbi(RM23) and add-on rice, ramen and cheese! :)
Not only these, we also ordered Seafood Pancake(RM17) and refillable HotGreenTea(RM4.50)
(I wanted to order Cold Noodles, but no more stocks for Cold Noodles, so sad T^T)
My comments:
I like Dakgalbi with the add-on dishes, it is so delicious and so match! :D
Especially for the cheese-lover, fried rice with cheese was so awesome~
I am wondering why cheese couldn't mix up with ramen, I should ask them to add cheese in ramen too xP
The octopus looks very yummy and I couldn't really chew up the octopus at first...+.+
But, after awhile, I found out the octopus quite delicious..[Magic! xD]
I just a little bit disappointed in Seafood Pancake, because the prawn and octopus quite small *-*
I still like how its taste lah [I like korean cuisine too much! :P]

After that, we went to Photo Zone that just only available in Bukit Bintang branch so far :P
Awwwww~ it was so awesome! (Like!)
The staff came to ask us whether need his helps to capture photos or not, so touched T-T
Good service, and thank you so much! =D
There has a lot of props such as mustache, party mask and cute glasses :)
Besides that, it also has a lot of k-pop star's stuffs ^^
I saw Infinite's standees and posters! ^0^
The saddest part was there didn't play Infinite's song while I was enjoying the foods x_x

After having a very full lunch, we went to BerjayaTimesSquare shopping! =D
What we have bought at the end? Both of us bought a shirt from different shop :P
It is only RM15 leh, but it shows tummy, so yeah, wait me exercise well first x)


A happy and enjoyable day we had,
And I like to explore foods with you!
Hehe ♡

















Before I end this post, 
my photo with Infinite's standees! ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言