2014年10月28日

MidValley ♥

Ya, I went MidValley again, but with Suzanne this time :)
I am not late this time, haha xD (because I always be late when outing in the morning)
We went to eat Korean food at FoodCourt (same floor as cinema) :D
I ordered KimChi Soup(RM12.00), compared to the price, it is very worth it! =P
Where you can find kimchi coup with RM12.00 in a shopping mall? Hehe x)
It taste not bad, but I would prefer KoHyang more, I like korean food anyway ^^
↓↓↓Kimchi Soup and Beef Dolsot Bimbimbap↓↓↓


↓↓↓A photo with the English teacher at food court :P↓↓↓

After that, we walked around MidValley's LG Floor :)
I bought bread and she bought book =P
Then, we went to drink something healthy since Suzanne has flu and sore throat (No ice allowed!)
We try these 白果腐竹薏米(RM3.50 per bowl), taste nice! ^^
Then, we talked about our University life...(I know that I don't even started my school :P)

Lastly, a normal selfie with this little girl :)

Hahaha, no edit arh, all original photos x)
Okay, I am getting more and more lazy~
I am just too stress because of I am going to start my school soon T^T
Annyeong~~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言