2014年10月11日

JohnnyRockets + SecretLoc + LittleStarCafe ♥

Yesterday, ZoeYee and I went to Avenue K's Johnny Rockets by LRT :)
I waited her for half an hour at LRT station and I selfie a few photos, haha xP
↓↓↓Selfies and flowers↓↓↓

LowCarmen and JiWei waited us since 2pm, and we finally reached there at 3pm =X
CarmenLeong and KokFoo reached there 3.30pm++ (Because of car's problem)
Johnny Rockets' workers need to dance, and I enjoyed so much watching their dance xP
For the food comment, I feel it has a little bit pricy and one plate of food is overly full for each person >.<
After I ate this at 3pm, I didn't even eat my dinner...2 people share 1 plate is just right! :D
For the drink comment, the first taste of the milk shake is awesome, but I taste too sweet after awhile -_-
I really suitable for eating kimchi more than burger, haha x)
↓↓↓Milk Shakes~ :)↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Foods!^^↓↓↓
↓↓↓Johnny Rockets & Bill↓↓↓

After that, they went back to my house until 7.30pm :)
I went to shower, since I don't feel like shower at the midnight -_-
And I gave them poker card to play while I was bathing (Good service, right? :P)
After everything has been prepared, we went to Secret Loc =D
I cannot eat any foods literally, so I just ordered a cup of RedPlumIceBlended(RM5.90) :)
I like the sour taste, I like everything with sour instead of salty and bitter instead of sweet ^^
I am an abnormal girl, I know, not need to mention, haha xP

We went to second round at LittleStarCafe (Actually is third round for me xD)
We ordered a bucket of AppleCider(5 Bottles) :D
And we play and chat at there until 12am++ @@
Some thoughts appeared in my mind after yesterday's outing:
1. LowCarmen really so suitable in Law, I feel she is so smart suddenly.
2. UM's students all so smart, you can see 4.0 students anywhere.
3. UM seem much funnier than IUMW, but so sad I didn't get in to UM.
4. Did I really want to study Accouting? Seem hard, I don't like theory, my god!
5. So glad to know them in my life, I didn't regret that I studied Form6 because of them!
↓↓↓Photos at LittleStarCafe :)↓↓↓

Thanks to the present ZoeYee gave to me!
She is working at Herbaline, wash face with student price just only RM48! =D
So cheap but so nice.. gogogo xD

A good news came to me yesterday, my parcel from Taobao finally reached! :D
Look at my new handphone's cover, oh my god, I like it so much! Floral! =P

And here is my Infinite's thingy! :P
Infinite logo's ring, necklace and hat! ^^
Of course with my Sungkyu Oppa's first solo album too! =D
I bought this so late, haha, but still Sungkyu, fighting! xD

Haha, feeling so happy right now :D
Friendship forever, guys! hehe ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言