2014年10月30日

Cafe Korea ♥

I had an outing with my dearest Hsien again! x)
This time special a bit, my first time......aiyo~ so scared leh! =X
I first time fetch people other than my parents, so nervous u know :P
We went to Cafe Korea that located at Sri Petaling, same row as In House :)
It was really a good place to chill with friends :D

We ordered a KimchiChicken with rice(RM15.90) and with noodles(RM14.90)
We also ordered an Injeomi Pizza(RM14.90) and Fruit Bingsu(RM11.90)
My comment, all the foods were nice and I highly recommended Injeomi Pizza :P
Not only this, I would like their FruitBingsu compared bingsu from Caffebene, it has few favourite in once! =D
↓↓↓Kimchi Chicken with noodles and rice↓↓↓
↓↓↓Fruit Bingsu↓↓↓
↓↓↓Injeomi Pizza↓↓↓
↓↓↓They gave us these 2 cookies FREE! kamsahamida! :D↓↓↓

Also, our photo session is a must for us :P

My photos at the end =P

Oh ya, 1 thing that I must tell you guys~
Cafe Korea doesn't charge you service tax or government tax! o.o
What are you still waiting for? Jom lah! :P

Annyeong~~~
Thanks my beloved dear outing with me ya~
Muacksss! >3<

沒有留言:

張貼留言