2014年10月18日

FoodTalk ♥

Today, I went out with my dear, SookHsien again! :P
Do you guys remember I have got 2 complimentary movie tickets?
Ya, we went there to watch "Flirting in the Air" :)
It is because I like the story line related to time travelling ^^
But. another accident happened again -_-
I called the Desa Petaling's MBO Manager on afternoon...
He said I can watch any movie, but yea, cannot again @@
I don't what to say already, speechless #.#
But one of the staffs is so friendly, she comes to us and explain..cares about our question~
What she did is so much better than the manager~ =D
An Indian girl who knows speak Mandarin, thanks :)

After that, we went to FoodTalk...since we don't know where to go already *.*
I ordered ChocolateDurianCake(RM13.90) and Hsien ordered HoneyGreenTea(RM4.90) :D
ChocolateDurianCake very durian taste, I feel I will gained fat after ate this, but it quite tasty leh o.o

Then we played animal chess, Hsien first time played this game, let me feel that I was bullying her =X
So, we played another game, Jenga!
The Jenga became higher and higher, so dangerous you know x)
Hsien won once, I won twice~ wakaka xP

Okay, our story end here today! =D

沒有留言:

張貼留言