2014年10月24日

FoodTalk ♥

Ya, I went out yamcha at FoodTalk again x)
Outing with Tauruses, I am the youngest among them xD
They are YueinKei and Cisco! ^^
I have been 3 years didn't meet up with Cisco O.O!

I ordered a Vanilla Mille Crepe(RM8.90) :)
Comment: Taste so so, ya, is a Mille Crepe. Comparing to the price, it quite worth ^^
Cisco ordered KamHeongFriceRice, smell so nice, it should be very tasty too! Gonna try this next time xD
Then, we ordered ChessyPotatoWedges(RM8.90), it taste so so so so awesome nice! x)
The cheese sauce was so pretty nice, recommend this :P

Turn back to the topic, we talked about our love story and girl's talk! =P
We just sitting down at there and chat for almost 3 hours @.@
YueinKei with be the one who graduate first from University, so good T-T
We had so much fun at there~ really miss the feeling so much! :)
Then, my dearest YueinKei who has 3years experience in driving fetch me back xD
Hahahaha, thank you so much ya! Love you~ :P

Hey, next outing please~~~~~
Korean food!♡
Gogogo~~~ xD

沒有留言:

張貼留言