2014年10月23日

♫ About Me ①②③

① Study
What to do after I knew that I couldn't enter local universities?
Ya, I will further my study at International University Malaya-Wales(IUMW).
IUMW located nearby PWTC, I will go by KTM or very small possibility by car, haha xP
This school may not a famous school as Taylor, Sunway, HELP University =X
But the tuition fees are so much cheaper than those school :D
I will study Bachelor in Accounting (Very general course I know @@)
RM49,150 before 20% discount/rebate for STPM CGPA 3.5 above [I have got 3.58. I'm lucky star!x)]
I will start my school day soon, at 3rd November 2014 (My novels and dramas T^T)
Please hang out with me in this month, hey~~~ anyone want date me? xD

② Love
Wahahaha, I seem like not so suitable to say about love :P
I broke up with my boyfriend in May, ya, he became my ex already.
Any new target? Hahahahaha, so shy (✿◡‿◡)
My Sungkyu oppa counts as my target or not? Hahaha, Inspirit(Infinite's fans) do not hit me ya =D
Erm, except Sungkyu oppa, really no target recently =X
After had my first love with my ex, I realized that friends are really so important to me ^^
If I had neglected any one of you guys when I was in love, I sincerely apologize :)
Friends could stay longer relationship compared with lover :D
Did I sad after broke up? Of course, I was feeling sad too, even though I was the one who said break up -_-
Haha, why did us broke up? Erm...if you are my buddy, I will tell you the reasons xP
I won't like to speak it in public, okay? Hehe :P

③ Dance
Oops, why third topic is dance? o.o
I am learning Scorpion dance recently and my knees have a few of blue black(bruise黑青) =X
*Scorpion dance is the dance in "Before the Dawn" by Infinite
Now, I could dance that scorpion part! Haha, sometimes, if I am lucky :P
I am so happy anyway, I need to train more after my bruises has gone =D
Don't know when I will able to dance that part like Infinite do, haha, thinking too much right now x)
Even though I maybe learnt it in a wrong way, that's why I have bruises on my knees #.#

↓↓↓My bruises from Day1 to Day3 ↓↓↓
↓↓↓Training that scorpion part :P↓↓↓


♪~About Me ①②③~♫
The End

沒有留言:

張貼留言