2014年9月10日

FoodTalk Kuchai Lama ♥

I didn't learn dance today, because I went to yamcha with this gang! :P
They're my secondary friends lah, very sampat one :)
I just ordered a drink, called MangoAloeVera(RM6.90), taste so so =X
They said meet up at 7.30pm, but I met them at 8pm, mana boleh T^T
↓↓↓Mango Aloe Vera :D↓↓↓

Then, we chitchat for few hours there xD
And, they celebrated KarChun's birthday, so sudden @.@
Even though I am not the person who birthday, but I also don't know they bought cake +.+
The cake just enough for us, neither too big nor too small (Like!)
Oh ya, they bought blueberry cake, luckily it is not chocolate cake :D
↓↓↓Happy Birthday, KarChun!x)↓↓↓

After that, we were having photo time! YooHoo~ x)

After photo time, we went to KuchaiLama's PasarMalam at 10pm++
Almost all the stall closed, so we just turned one big round at PasarMalam xP
Then, we stood on the roadside to discuss our next outing x)
I suggested watch Cafe.Waiting.Love :P
I want watch it very long time ago and I heard so many people said it is nice o.o
At the end, we said discuss on Whatsapp x)
Then, ShiYao fetch me back to home! Thank you very much! ^^
↓↓↓Lastly, my selfie again!=D↓↓↓

Will be seeing you guys soon I think? Haha xD
See you guys! x)

沒有留言:

張貼留言