2014年6月10日

Setia Walk Mall ♥

Today, I went out again! @.@
I went out with YueinKei, long time did not meet her, she becomes more pretty now! =P
After we graduated from 5A6, we never come out yamcha again =X
Finally now, we had contact each other again!
Every friendship is precious! ^^

We went to TiPsy Brew O'Coffee at Setia Walk :D
Of course, not I drive again...I cannot drive! T^T
When I reached there, I only know I first time came to Setia Walk -_-
The environment quite nice actually, and lots of foods there! O.O
A lot of korean foods! Oh my god! My favourite! :P
↓↓↓Nice environment! =P↓↓↓


I ordered a Prawn Aglio Olio (RM16.90) and Yam Cake (RM10.90) =D
Yuein Kei ordered a Classic Aglio Olio (RM10.90) and ITakTauWhatName'sCoffee (RM13.90) :P
My Prawn Aglio Olio has 3 more prawns than Classic Aglio Olio, but it costs me RM6 more -.-
Overall, I liked what I ordered, quite tasty for the Prawn Aglio Olio! :D
The Yam Cake, I liked it very much! Because has some pattern for the plate that put the cake :)
I requested a Hello Kitty design for that, but they said the person quite busy, so can't do that T-T
They drew a Snoopy for me...okay, it is quite cute too! =P
↓↓↓TiPsy Brew O'Coffee =D↓↓↓
↓↓↓Foods and drinks at TiPsy Brew O'Coffee ^^↓↓↓
↓↓↓Love this Yam Cake with the creative art! =)↓↓↓

We stay at there for chit-chat and captured photos since the environment so nice ^^
There has given a glass of water while you were looking the menu :)
So lucky they had provided water, so that I no need ordered a warm water that will costs me money! =P
Next time, I want to order their breakfast meal and ice cream if I have the chance to go there again >_<
I feel these quite nice leh, mahu try lagi xD
↓↓↓Photos at TiPsy Brew O'Coffee =D↓↓↓

After that, we walked at Setia Walk Mall for awhile :)
I don't know any about this mall, don't know where is the place I should go also~
So, we just walked awhile there, but there is really many choices of dining places! =P
For me, the place has provided a lot of delicious foods.. there will be my heaven! Haha xD
↓↓↓Photos at Setia Walk Mall ^^↓↓↓

Lastly, thank you YueinKei fetch me home too =D
We talked a lot of things about our past, hope that our future will be much more better! ^^
 ↓↓↓My selfie again, at Setia Walk Mall :P↓↓↓

Hwaiting to us!
 We must keep in touch! Hehe :)
So happy to meet you again after few years! :P

2 則留言:

  1. hahaha for sure n no problem.. :)

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hahaha, I posted most of the photos! xD
      Next outing wear dress and high heels ya~~ haha! :P

      刪除