2014年6月26日

Dengkil, 做功德 :)

做功德 is Hokkien's traditional.
We did that when my great-grandmother passed away for 3years o.o
So, we are so busy in this week, keep come back to my hometown, Dengkil :)
We just busy for 24,25 and 26 theses 3 days, some of them busy for 5 days, so tiring @@

↓↓↓24 June 2014, the first day for me↓↓↓
↑↑↑We were wearing green, blue or black colour shirt and pants by following 辈分 :) ↑↑↑ 
↑↑↑House for my great-grandmother and 唱大戏 (Traditional Opera)↑↑↑ 

↓↓↓25 June 2014, the second day for me↓↓↓
↑↑↑Rice dumplings, roast pig, 布施's things and those "money"↑↑↑

↓↓↓26 June 2014, the third day for me↓↓↓
↑↑↑Bank for great-grandmother and others :)↑↑↑
↑↑↑Cold drinks due to the hot weather, all of us knelt down for great-grandmother and 摆酒 :)↑↑↑
 ↑↑↑Menu and the foods ^^↑↑↑
  ↑↑↑Going to end already↑↑↑
we brought all the money to burn, they were waiting for the lorry came back to bring the "money" (had already 1 lorry to fetch the "money" @.@)
↑↑↑All the things for great-grandmother were burning, taken by my young aunt x)↑↑↑
 ↑↑↑My selfie =D↑↑↑

I don't know a lot of things about 做功德, so didn't explain much lah, later explain wrong :P
Hope she lives well in heaven ^^

-=The End=-

沒有留言:

張貼留言