2014年6月4日

Taman Connaught Pasar Malam ♥

Today, I went to Taman Connaught Pasar Malam with my family! ^^
I did not go there for a very very long time! So excited! =P
My elder brother's girlfriend went there too! :D
Only my eldest brother was not going there, because he has to work (Kesian~xD)
We reached there around 6pm++, quite a lot of peoples at there already @.@
Then, after 7pm, crowded of peoples! Walk also susah @.@!
↓↓↓Before and After 7pm =P↓↓↓

We bought lots of foods there, so satisfied ^^
So far, from the food that I tasted, it is all so nice =D
I wanted to try Asam Laksa at first, but I ate until very full, cannot put any food some more T^T
I want to try 臭豆腐 for next time , hahaha! Don't know how is it taste like =P
Oh ya, I really want to praise that, the Tobokki(Spicy Rice Cake) is so delicious! ^-^
I felt it is better than the Tobokki sells from some of the Korean Restaurants!
The sauce is super nice, enough spicy, and the rice cake wouldn't be hard to chew! (Like!)
I will buy it again next time! =P
↓↓↓Pasar Malam's foods! ^^↓↓↓


I realized a lot of Grill Oysters sells at this Pasar Malam o.o
You can see a few stalls are selling the same thing, but which one better, I don't know lah :P
I did not try Grill Oyster lah, I tried Grill Squid! =D
One Grill Squid is for RM7.00, I think this worth it lah, very tasty too! ^^
The crepe I ordered is Cheese+Banana+Chocolate, taste just normal, but crepe is quite crispy =)
Too many things that I tried, tak boleh cakap finish here, if I say all, you guys will complain me de xD
Still, the foods here quite delicious, overall ^^
↓↓↓More foods than we had eaten =P↓↓↓

↓↓↓The foods and desserts that we brought home =P↓↓↓

After a long trip at Taman Connaught Pasar Malam, finally we decided to go back home! =P
My elder brother fetch his girlfriend home first, then we went back home too! :P
After I reached house, I went to my room, and I realized something different. O.O
Ohhhhhh! Teddy bear! Why are you here? Who bought you?!!!! [Over-excited -_-]
My eldest brother bought this of me, oh my god! So touching T^T
Super super like that Teddy Bear loh! (Actually you like all big teddy bear, right? -_-)
Hehehe, so happy when I saw that, a surprised feeling =P
↓↓↓My new teddy bear~ ^^↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓My new teddy bear~(Like!)↓↓↓

Before I ended this post, say something about how I used my money $.$
Haha, I bought a necklace for myself and a pair of earrings for my mother from Groupon :D
Very nice okay, it is made with Swarovski Zirconia lehhh~~ I reward myself! Haha! xD
Very happy! Even though I used my own money to buy, still so happy~ wakaka x)
↓↓↓So shiny, so beautiful ♡.♡ ↓↓↓

Happiness with always around you, just depend on when you realized that ♡

TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY!
MY FUTURE WILL BE A HAPPY FUTURE TOO!
^-^

沒有留言:

張貼留言