2014年6月9日

Sunway Pyramid ♥

Today, I went out with my dear, Sook Hsien! :D
Sook Hsien brought me to Sunway Pyramid by using GPS, so touched T^T
We spent 10 minutes to reach Sunway Pyramid, but spent 15 minutes to find a parking -_-
After turned many round at the car park, we finally found a parking~ OMO! Finally! x)

When we stepped in to the Shopping Mall, we saw a white horse! =D
Then, we captured photos with the white horse before we ate lunch :)
↓↓↓Photos at Sunway Pyramid :)↓↓↓
↓↓↓Photos at Sunway Pyramid :D↓↓↓

After that, we were searching for foods because I am too hungry :(
Finally, we decided to eat Bar.B.Q Plaza! I did not eat this long time ago also! =P
We ordered for 2 student sets, so nice and cheaper! ^^
The service here is super good compared with other branches o.o
Some more they supplied the additional sauce and lemon juice there~ (Like!)
I didn't know the tea is refillable too, until now I only know @.@
By the way, we captured quite a lot of photos there, happy! =P
↓↓↓Bar.B.Q Plaza!^^↓↓↓
↓↓↓Photos at Bar.B.Q Plaza xD↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Photos at Bar.B.Q Plaza :D↓↓↓
↓↓↓Photos at Bar.B.Q Plaze while we waiting for the bill :P↓↓↓

Then, we moved to our next station, Caffebene! ^^
Still, we cannot find where is it located -_-
We asked the information counter to find this cafe @.@
I thought it would be a big place for Caffebene, I did not think that it is a small cafe >.<
We almost missed that cafe! too corner side already =X
The cafe is full of peoples, we waited for seat there +.+
After we have a seat, we only can order for foods o.o
Okay, I don't know that at first *-*

After we waited for few minutes, we went to take our foods from the counter :)
We ordered a Strawberry Bingsu (RM12.80) and Blueberry Yoghurt Waffle (RM13.80)! ^^
I also bought a Blueberry Rice Bar that costs RM6.90 for my mother! :D
For me, I felt these all quite expensive except for Strawberry Bingsu >.<
Then, we start our photo session before we ate =P
After that, we keep tell secret to each other, okay lah, just chit-chat lo! :P
↓↓↓CaffeBene! ^^↓↓↓
↓↓↓Rice Bar Blueberry! :)↓↓↓
↓↓↓Photos at Caffebene! x)↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Photos at Caffebene! xP↓↓↓


Then, we continued to eat! Eat apa? Eat New Zealand Naturals :)
It is because I bought it from Groupon last time, until now still haven't used it -_-
I ordered BerryFruit and Lemon&Lime while SookHsien ordered Chocolate and Mango! =D
We continued photo session and chit-chat there! Hehe ^^
After that, we only realized it was 6.30pm++ already @.@
Oh my god, it will start to have traffic jam! O.O
We faster sambil walk to the car park sambil eat the ice cream..Haha!xD
↓↓↓New Zealand Naturals Ice Cream!^^↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Photos at New Zealand Naturals x)↓↓↓

Inside the car, we continued chit-chat with SookHsien again! +.+
I don't know why can I talk so much with her today, I am not a talkactive person leh o.o
I am so lucky that I went out with SookHsien that day =D
No more Monday blue when I am with you :P
↓↓↓Photos at Sunway Pyramid's toilet :P↓↓↓
↓↓↓My selfie at Bar.B.Q Plaza and New Zealand Naturals! x)↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓My selfie at Caffebene xP↓↓↓

So lucky that I have you in my life ♡
Appreciate it a lot! ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言