2014年6月14日

Herb & Spices+ Chef Bakery ♥

Today, I went out with secondary school friends! ^^
We went out to celebrate GuanCheng birthday actually, because his birthday is tomorrow! :D
KhaiZe come and fetch GuanCheng, MeeYee and me~ hehe :P
When we reached Herb & Spices, MayYee, WaiSum, ShiYao and KarChun have already reached O.O
Then, we girls sat one row, the boys sat one row, haha xD

After that, MeeYee and I ordered the same food, Breakfast Set (RM12.90)! Haha! xP
We also ordered the same drink again, HoneyLemon (RM3.50) ^^
When we finished ordering our foods, SeowYoke only came xD
After I tried, the breakfast set quite worth it actually, quite tasty too =D
Still, the HoneyLemon...a little bit too sour, for me lah >_<
Actually, I think their foods not bad to have a try and not so expensive :)
Then we continued chit-chat at there :)
↓↓↓Photos at Herb & Spices ^^↓↓↓

WaiSum suggested to have second round after that =D
Then, we moved to Chef Bakery ^^
The drink that I ordered is Peppermint Tea (RM4.50) :)
I do not think that it taste good, have peppermint taste lah, but the taste is weird @.@
↓↓↓Photos at Chef Bakery! :D↓↓

Then we continued chit-chat there, but this time have photo session too! Haha! xD
Oh ya, we sang birthday song to GuanCheng and MayYee too! ^^
After very long time, KarChun also went back home, MingWui only came (So punctual -_-)
I was so tired at that time, start to sleepy! Haha xD
This person arh, made me need to wait you again! Aduhaii (My dark circles T^T)
Okay lah, then we continued chit-chat there >.<
↓↓↓Birthday boy and birthday girl! x)↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓All of us, except the late guy, MingWui~ Paiseh! :P↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Photos with MeeYee at Chef Bakery :)↓↓↓

Before I went back home, I take away a Chocolate Mousse (RM7.50) for my mother :D
Don't know how it is taste, I do not like chocolate, just for my mother, haha! =P

Then, we went back home by KhaiZe's car too :)
But, something happens here!O.O!
KhaiZe's car cannot started the engine +.+
Then, MeeYee called her father came to fix the car's problem! x)
Okay, we were capturing photos while we were waiting for her father xP
A special experience that I had, but I would quite scared if I meet this kind of situation alone #.#
I also don't know how is the Chocolate Mousse, I no eyes to see jor, haha xD
↓↓↓While we were waiting for MeeYee's father!=P↓↓↓

After that, I reached my house finally! Hahaha!
First, happy early birthday to GuanCheng! Became old jor leh! xD
Second, happy belated birthday to MayYee! Also became old jor x)
Third, thank you to our today driver, KhaiZe, fetch us until car has problem! @.@
Forth, erm....nothing jor actually, haha xD
↓↓↓My selfie for today!^^↓↓↓

↓↓↓The weather for today, so nice but so hot!↓↓↓

Have a nice day!
Everyone! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言