2014年5月17日

MidValley ♥

Today is 17th of May! [Ya, we know -_-]
Today is also my birthday lehhhhh~~ xD [Oh, really? o.o]

Today, Mee Yee came my house at 10am @.@
Oh my god, I still haven't wake up that time -__-
Then, I forced myself to wake up at 10am... [So pity arh! >.<]
Still, since Mee Yee gave me the Hello Kitty present, so I forgive her lah! Haha xD
Then we were waiting for Khai Ze fetch Guan Cheng and us, hehe :)
↓↓↓I'm just woke up that time =X↓↓↓

We went to MidValley to celebrate my birthday ^^
We went to eat Dubu-dubu since I suggested :P
Still, I don't feel this is a very good korean restaurant, even me also cannot finished the kimchi =X
The kimchi taste a little bit weird, and also too spicy -_-
But for others foods and side dishes, still okay to eat, only the kimchi will make people disappointed +.+
After we finished our meals, we continue chit-chat there, because we lazy to move =P
Then, we go shopping there to digest foods :P
↓↓↓Dubu-Dubu's foods :)↓↓↓


After digestion for some times, I thought want to eat Nana's Green Tea with them :D
But Mee Yee is on menstrual period, so at the end we cancelled that plan :)
So, we decided to eat that 2 weeks after :D
Then, the Guan Cheng keeps asking me what I want, he wants to give me as a present -_-
After a very very long time, I decided let him treat me eat ice cream :X
It is because I beh tahan already @.@
↓↓↓Group photos of us ^^↓↓↓

↓↓↓Go out with these friends, my best "Heng Dai Ji Mui" when I was secondary :D↓↓↓


After that, they came to my house @.@
Then, they keep want to see my things in the box [My house quite a lot of small boxes -_-]
They saw I have so many Hello Kitty, keep says me too chilidish [Ya, I am :P]
We put on the accessories on Guan Cheng's ear, hand and also hair! Haha! xD
So funny, we laugh die there :P
I asked them to go Pasar Malam also~ but they don't want :P
So, they went back home after played all my accessories, haha xD
↓↓↓A lenglui friend, GuanCheng xD↓↓↓


Before I ended the post, I want to post my photos again! Haha xD
 ↓↓↓Photos at Dubu-Dubu :D↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Thanks for their present also!^^ ↓↓↓

♬Happy Birthday to Me ♪
♩Happy Birthday to Me ♬
♪Happy Birthday to Me ♩
♫Happy Birthday to Me ♡

Thank you for you guys so much, I had so fun today!
"Heng Dai Ji Mui" are the best! ♥

4 則留言:

  1. Dont need sing to yourself, let me sing to u xD
    ♬Happy Birthday to wei yan ♪
    ♩Happy Birthday to wei yan ♬
    ♪Happy Birthday to wei Yan ♩
    ♫Happy Birthday to wei yan ♡

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hahaha, u just copy and paste de lah! xDDD
      Okay lahhh, thanks for the song lah, so touched leh T^T
      Really thank you lah, not fu him! Haha :P

      刪除