2013年11月26日

Find Jobs+Old Town+FoodTalk! ♥

Today, I hang out with my 5@6 punya kawan! =D
At 10 o'clock, Mee Yee and I reached Old Town~
After that we having our breakfast! (So rare -_-)
But hor..I ordered wrong food for Mee Yee!内疚(Guilty sangat!>.<)
↓↓↓When we at Old Town :)↓↓↓

After both of us feel full already, and then we start to find job! :D
At first..tak dapat cari kerja punya~ 
but when we walk to the at the end of the row! (O.O)
Aw..we dapat leave our hp number for a law firm and a 安亲班! (Have chance! xD)

Ok lah, after that we walk to the FoodTalk :)
And then we start to wait another 2 friends (How dare they let girls wait, omg! >.<)
So both of us ordered 2 drinks first, if not very sien! haha xD
When we order drinks that time, I was so so so dilemma! @.@
Because all the drinks seem like so attractive! (Like!)
At the end, I ordered a Hot First Love (After that I only know it is just a hot lemon tea+chrysanthemum -_-)
and Mee Yee ordered a 魔幻之岛 (Its taste quite nice, can have a try next time!)
After quite long time, finally Khai Ze and Kum Lum reach jor (this 2 guys arh, haizz! xD)
I recommend them order Testers and 神灯之饮 (But actually I never try it x))
When the drinks come that time, really feel so yeng~ hahaha xD (Because the drinks are so special! =P)
After chit chat for some time, we only start to order food.(because I hungry jor >.<)
PS: We keep asking the waitress to give us paper to jot down what we want to order, we are so annoying lah wei! hahaha xD
By the way, all the drinks and dessert at FoodTalk is so unique! Like it a lot! ♡
Their food also quite good actually! ^o^
↓↓↓Drinks and foods that we ordered at FoodTalk↓↓↓

Of course, we have our photo session also! Hahaha! :D
Let seeee! =)
↓↓↓Photo of me and Mee Yee at FoodTalk↓↓↓

↓↓↓Photo of me, Khai Ze and Kum Lum at FoodTalk↓↓↓


At the end, I want to say that I am so appreciate our friendship a lot! Friendship forever!♡
So enjoy with you guys! ^-^
Ermm.. also please ignore my dark circle ~.~
This few days keep reading novels until midnight..so~ hehe =P
Tomorrow hang out with friends again! Wahaha! Yeah  \(^o^)/

沒有留言:

張貼留言