2013年11月20日

Say bye to STPM!

Wahaha! Oh yeah! Mathematics M for sem1 retake also finished exam :D
By the way, I feel this paper very hard...@.@
Why don't have simultaneous equation, arithmetic/geometric progression and normal matrix -___-
I studied that one for so long (no use lah!) ~.~
Some more Suzanne came my house to study group together lerh :X

↓↓↓ A photo as evidence!Haha xD  ↓↓↓

But, ya, don't care what I gonna get for this, my exam is over!
No more worry about it lah! (cincai jek xD)

Now, Holiday time! YooHooooooo~~
Which novel I should read first? Wahaha! xD
I should go out yamcha with who first? Haha :P
Wow! I really feel myself so 幸福 o(≧v≦)o

Oh yeah, today also gonna be my last day to wear school uniform :)
What I will do in my future?
Ermm..don't know >.< (没大志! T^T)
Let me think lah! I still have 1 more month ++ to think..blek xP
(Actually it still..very short time to think jek -____- )

 ↓↓↓ Last day, school look! Bye x)  ↓↓↓


沒有留言:

張貼留言