2013年11月14日

STPM Sem3 is OVER!


Eiiiii! What is that?!
Hahahaha! It is sem3 exam punya papers lah!(Ya, it is green colour cover o.o)
I finished exam for these 4 papers!
So happy lah wei~~~ saya happy until beh tahan xD

By the way, actually I still have one more paper to exam.(虾米?!)
Ya...I have retake sem1 Maths M. sad case :(
That exam is on 20th November.
So I have a lot of time to study (I think lah, if I hardworking sangat =P )
I hope that this time can get better result compared to last time ^-^

Now, I have a very relax and happy mood.(Oh ya, is not study mood!)
Don't know when I will take out all my sem1 Maths M punya things! haha xD
Wait lah wait lah, maybe tomorrow? hehe :)

Erm..Congratulation to all that no need retake any subject, your form6 exam is over! (Jealous lah wei >.<)
And good luck to others that need to retake! (included me :P)
And also good luck to lower6 students lah! haha! (you guys still have sem2 and sem3 exam, wahaha xD)

YooHoo~~
Don't know what to write jor..
Happy Everyday, guys! ♥

沒有留言:

張貼留言