2015年8月15日

Day4 in Langkawi ♥

2015.08.13
This is last day in Langkawi T-T
We ate breakfast and then go to Pantai Cenang! :D

Pantai Cenang
The view is quite nice and the fine sand is so comfortable! ^^
Just there are too many people over there, if lesser people, I would like it more, hehe :P
And I discovered lots of small lala on the beach, hahahaha!
It is fun to find small lala, it need skills ya~~ (joke :P)
 ↓↓↓Small Lala found!↓↓↓


Seven Wells Waterfall
We went to waterfall after check-out from hotel :D
You need to walk on the slope or walk on the stairs to go waterfalls, quite tiring :X
But, when we reached there, we felt worth it ^^
The wind there is so very cozy, the waterfall is cold, very refreshing :)
I saw a foreigner slept at there some more, too comfortable! :D
We not dare to really walk to the middle of the waterfall, because it is quite dangerous I feel +.+
We rest at there for some time before we go to other places~^^

Coconut Shake
The coconut shake that we bought is on the way go to Seven Wells Langkawi~
Is the stall that inside a bit punya, not outside punya stall, 1 coconut shake for RM4.90!
It taste so so so so good! Love it so much! ♡
I never tried before the Malacca's one, but my friend said it taste better than Malacca's one!
Pantai Kok
Very suprisingly, I felt Pantai Kok is better than Pantai Cenang :D
Pantai Kok cleaner and lesser people ^^
All of us didn't applied sunblocks, so we just stay awhile at there, but I still sunburn after this x.x
This place is so nice, it is a must go for me! 
Why my trip was not 5D4N, so that I can play water over there T^T
Yasmin Syrian Restaurant
We ordered for a Chicken Kebab, Hummus & 2 fruit juices :D
Hummus and watermelon juice not recommended! Especially Hummus, all of us don't like it :X
The Chicken Kebab is very delicious! If you like to eat Lamb, you may try their Lamb Kebab! :D
Service not that good, maybe lots of people, but can have a try of Kebab! :)


Kai Song Fruits Stall 真浪鲜果店
Yeaaaaaa! We returned back for their ice cream! ^^
We ordered Durian, Mango and Banana ice cream this time! :D
The Durian taste very durian, but it is not Musang King, so I would prefer Mango flavour~
Banana ice cream also very nice, but I still love Mango flavour, hahahaha! xD
I would try their Mango ice cream next time when I visit Langkawi again :P

Qiang Shi Fu Seafood Restaurant
We ordered for 湿奶油老虎虾 again after ice cream :D
湿奶油老虎虾 still taste very good~~~ Like it! :P:
And one more 豆腐羹, it taste quite good with vinegar, just I don't like the parsley :X
↓↓↓豆腐羹↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓只是虾肉都大只过酱料的碟子了↓↓↓

Telaga Harbour Park
Our last station is Tapaz at Telaga Harbour Park :)
We ordered for Buffalo wings with blue cheese, lamb sausage and Mojito :D
The blue cheese taste quite nice, but I cannot feel full with the buffalo wings +.+
We able to see sea urchins and fishes over there! O.O
It is quite a special experience and feelings as I didn't see sea urchin when snorkeling, but see at Telaga Harbour Park ~.~
The ambiance there is nice, can have a try if you are looking for some snacks :)
Noted: Their foods quite expensive yaaa~~~ oopsss! :P
 ↓↓↓Sea urchin↓↓↓
  ↓↓↓Fishes↓↓↓
  ↓↓↓Buffalo wings with blue cheese & lamb sausage↓↓↓

End of my Langkawi travel from 10 Aug to 13 Aug.
Will miss the trip very much, have a very good memories over here with my friends :)
Enjoyed a lots in this 4D3N trips! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言